Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Re: Am I the only one that thinks Declassified will fail?

Oct 4, 2012

Its not activisions call, it was sony's choice. Lets wait till it comes out and see.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 71 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Oct 4, 2012

AXE_420 wrote:

Its not activisions call, it was sony's choice. Lets wait till it comes out and see.

But but... Sony doesn't own the Call of Duty trademark. How can they control something they don't own the rights for. Nihilistic is an independent studio companys contact them to do their dirty work. Activision decided this was the cheapest route.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 71 (133 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

i will say i hope COD:smileyvery-happy: will be a hit because we VIta owners will have more people to 1 play with 2 get a secdond COD game made better, 3 have a bunch of publishers and devs looking at it, so lets all pull for AC3 and COD:smileyvery-happy: to get people to make us games ^_^ XD. Because i really want a GTA or a Red Dead on it omg!! would be so awesome till then its china town wars and the others ^_- 

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 71 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 5, 2012
pr0duct1ve on twitter had me laughing he said " cod bod will be the best fps on the vita" then i thought, duh cuz rbs is nothing like cod and had hardly and upgrades and has a bad glitching problem. cant wait for more killzone gameplay vids.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 71 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 5, 2012
at the sony event in toronto they let poeple play cod bod free 4 all for 10 hrs and people enjoyed it. saying it was the best fps on a handheld. i posted a link on twitter @NihilistInc. im getting it day 1. my mind is made up.

AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 71 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 5, 2012
people* my bad

AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 71 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Sweet.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 71 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Oct 5, 2012

xxccc

<script src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://www.google.com/ig/modules/youtube.xml&up_channel=PSVITAGAMES22&synd=open&w=320&h=390&title=&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script>

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 71 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Dissapointing that Hostiles is SP only. But fans have had a positive reaction towards the online.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 71 (70 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Shy_Guy92 wrote:

AXE_420 wrote:

But but... Sony doesn't own the Call of Duty trademark. How can they control something they don't own the rights for. Nihilistic is an independent studio companys contact them to do their dirty work. Activision decided this was the cheapest route.

Activision leased the IP to Sony and told Sony they have to use their own studio to do the work?  Sony took the terms to have a CoD title out for the platform and went with Nihilistic cause their other studios were already busy and Nihilistic was the next 'best' option for a FPS dev.  If they kept Zipper open, they could have used them or if Sony Bend wasn't busy/coming off of GA (since they worked on the Syphon Filter games, granted they were 3rd person), they also could have been used for the project =\

Sony probably could have waited for someone else to free up and forego a CoD during the first year in the West to attach a better dev to the project and to have a better product if they were given the choice of picking the dev in the first place but maybe the contract forced their hand that the title needed to be out this year or something.  Activision probably doesn't care in the slightest cause Sony is off their back asking for a CoD title now and it's their IP so they see money from it either way without having to do any work really or pull one of their own studios off of their own internal CoD projects.  If Sony is going to get titles in big franchises from consoles going forward from 3rd parties, we can only hope they're more like AC3L and not Declassified as far as attention goes from the publisher.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 71 (58 Views)
0 Likes