Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Am I the only one bummed about suspend/resume

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

And this, my friends, is a small example of why I no longer buy consoles on release day.

Game consoles haven't been 100% up and running on release days since the internet and patches came into play many years ago.

I'll be getting my PS4 in about a years time, after I finish the 25 or so games in my PS3 and Vita backlogs, and after all the inevitable bugs get sorted out.

Don't get me wrong, as I would love to have a PS4 this November, but this time I'm opting for a less stressful transition by waiting a few months.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP and PSVita owner.
Message 21 of 25 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

honkayjeezus wrote:
Amazing the literal PR spin by some here.

The suspend/resume was at the reveal event in February. I think Bluray/DVD functionality was also there, not sure why it needs a later patch. We'll see.
I have a PS4 paid for, but my Internet is being shut off tomorrow...

Can I watch ten Blurays I preordered for launch?http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/I-have-a-PS4-paid-for-but-my-Internet-is-...

Let me guess, you were just trolling? 

And then there was silence.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 22 of 25 (196 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Dark, I told you in the other thread, unless you are a different dark??? AWKWARD!, that I will send you pics on release day to your PSN ID if you like?

I hope you spend as much time copying and pasting as you do spending time with PS4 on launch day! I know I will.
Message 23 of 25 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 28, 2013

It's the quote button, no copy/paste needed.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 24 of 25 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Setz, he used a quote from a different page... that can't be used by a simple "quote".

Actually, I use Chrome where is the quote button on Chrome? /sarcasm

I just thought it was weird he went to a different thread, though it does make me feel important!!

Cheers, and feel free to tell how to use this quote, or green text? Love ya'!
Message 25 of 25 (170 Views)
0 Likes