First Son
4 posts

Re: Am I the ONLY person who bought Digital Comics?

Oct 5, 2012

I know it's not much consolation but Google Chrome has a PC app to view Marvel Comics.  Access the Google Chrome store and you can search for it there!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6957 posts

Oct 5, 2012

i bought Resistance, God of War, Ratchet and Clank and i think inFAMOUS too. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6393 posts

Oct 5, 2012
You can still read them on PSP, you just can't buy new ones I think. I don't see what the problem is. PSP had a rough 7 years.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!
http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4 and PS3 Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Only a few sucke-um... people bought digital comics (seriously, they had to number in the low hundreds). The rest of us installed cfw, downloaded cbr/cbz files, and were set.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Oct 6, 2012

see the thing is i bought psp comics too but i soo do not care. they also were cheap so it was not that bad. (probably why i do not care is because the comics i did like they never seemed to complete them so yeah.)

still though i rather have the hard copy of a comic but that is me. sure would i buy digital comics again from sony if they brought another program like it. sure i would as long as there cheap as well.

on a side note i think why psp digital comics did not do that well was because you had to install a extra add on that was kinda putt away in its own side on the internet.(was a pain when i first instailed it.) all the psp apps really did not update well they never felt apart of the design. if they did it for the ps vita it would work better since the ps vita is more designed with stuff like that in mind. (also they could put everything onto psn instead of somewhere else online.)

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (46 Views)
0 Likes