Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Almost there, let the fun begin!!!

Oct 23, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Tergonaut wrote:
I am waiting for the new COD that comes out in November, I just hope I am still in the states when its released.

It will probably be the best FPS the Vita will have until Killzone but with Nihilistic completely dumping the game industry and moving to mobile games and digital stuff only.

I fear CoD: Declassafied is practically already dead, I mean look at what little support Resistance got for so long and still does. I have a feeling with Nihilistic pretty much throwing in the towel now, CoD could end up with more bugs or problems than Resistance ever had or worse and no one around to care about fixing it.

Also what does that mean for the future content of Declassified seeing as the developers quit and won't be working on anything like that anymore? Who knows but it's future isn't looking too bright as it is.

I agree, and the mood at nihilistic or nstigate (whatever their name right now is) is probably negative. They probably feel ashamed, and if this is true then they wont feel good making the game. If they dont feel positive or entusiastic about the game, then they wont make a good product.

Message 11 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Oct 23, 2012

A-Dagon wrote:

Yea if you haven't already youtube NFS ps vita there are some gameplay videos. IMO it looks alright but I'm not up for the arcade look it has and I'm still waiting for a NFS game that can match hot pursuit for the psone.

Yeah, I've seen the video's on youtube, but I want to see the final code and see if I get a sense of speed from it on the smaller screen. Also want to see what the shadowing looks like in the game, since that was one of the things I liked about the original. It really had that sense of it being an Autumn day when you were driving around.

I know there are more then a few people on youtube that will do a proper off screen job of reviewing it, and that's what I want to see. Most of the footage I've so far seen has been either short, or been a video for all the systems (read: probably not Vita footage).

That being said, I rather enjoyed Hot Pursuit on PS2, especially when using the GT3 steering wheel. Also liked NFS: MW on 360, especially when I got my Porsche Carrera GT. That car was Hella Hot.

For me, I embrace both Sim and Arcade racers. They just have to give me a sense of speed, and feel challenging but not cheap (read: cars force you off a line like they are driving a Formula one race car with the weight and strength of a tank Smiley Very Happy ).

Message 12 of 15 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 23, 2012
there is only two FPS and i doubt RBS is better then cod. so of course cod will be the best till killzone comes out. then we can see which will be better.
"ALL I NEED IN THIS LIFE OF SIN, IS ME AND MY VITA" RIP 2pac
Message 13 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Oct 23, 2012
A positive post turned into negative sob stories. Well I for one am excited.for NFS, AC3 and CoD.
Message 14 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I see where you are coming from now. Dont get me wrong there are some racing sims I like. I bought burnout paradise day one and still love to play. There is a great sense of speed imo. I was a fan of most wanted but when I heard this reamke or whatever they want to call I was skeptic and still am. I will also be waiting to see if it is worth it.

Message 15 of 15 (46 Views)
0 Likes