Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 22 2012
By: UnrealButcher Uncharted Territory 1507 posts

Almost there, let the fun begin!!!

14 replies 381 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

Just put down money on both Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation and on the Mercenaries Edition of Ragnarok Odyssey. I have to say I'm kind of excited for next week to get here. Woot, woot.

NFS: MW is looking good too, but I'll wait to see some more footage from people on youtube. Same for CoD: Declassified.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (381 Views)
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Re: Almost there, let the fun begin!!!

Oct 23, 2012
If I'm not mistaken, Criterion said that they will release a trailer for the ps vita version. Don't believe much on this one because I can't find the site wherein they stated this.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Maybe they will do so on launch?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I am waiting for the new COD that comes out in November, I just hope I am still in the states when its released.

I had a better sig, but a tree huggin, carebear, changed it! (I got censored)
PS3 again
EVE
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

I think I'll probably save my money for World Rally Challenge 3, Ragnarok Odyssey comes out then and AC3: Liberations, realistically I don't see myself grabbing NFS immediately.

I been thinking about NFS but the fact it is made by Criterion which everyone seems to love has kind of made me skeptical. NFS to me has kind of been more a of a street racing game, from what I have noticed playing in Burnout series, it is very arcade like.. It looks like that has carried over to this version which I am not so sure about.

I mean it looks good but if it is anything like Burnout I probably won't enjoy it for too long. I was surprised so many were excited about Criterion making it but then I thought was Burnout really ever that successful? Not to my knowledge, it is probably one of the last racing games that comes to mind if someone were to ask me what good racing games are there.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Already pre-order the Mercenaries Edition of Ragnarok Odyssey at newegg($37 good deal) and im waiting to see some details on Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation multiplayer before i buy it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Yea if you haven't already youtube NFS ps vita there are some gameplay videos. IMO it looks alright but I'm not up for the arcade look it has and I'm still waiting for a NFS game that can match hot pursuit for the psone.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 23, 2012
im right there with you.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Tergonaut wrote:
I am waiting for the new COD that comes out in November, I just hope I am still in the states when its released.

Same, i cant wait to see a new trailer and find out if its gonna be worth it.

Also cant wait for ACL and PASBR

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Tergonaut wrote:

It will probably be the best FPS the Vita will have until Killzone but with Nihilistic completely dumping the game industry and moving to mobile games and digital stuff only.

I fear CoD: Declassafied is practically already dead, I mean look at what little support Resistance got for so long and still does. I have a feeling with Nihilistic pretty much throwing in the towel now, CoD could end up with more bugs or problems than Resistance ever had or worse and no one around to care about fixing it.

Also what does that mean for the future content of Declassified seeing as the developers quit and won't be working on anything like that anymore? Who knows but it's future isn't looking too bright as it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (168 Views)
0 Likes