Jan 26 2013
By: vitapower999 Splicer 61 posts
Accepted Solution

All things VITA and PlayStation, an open forum

[ Edited ]
29 replies 1037 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

Web Counter
Web Counter

This is an open ps vita forum where you can voice all your thoughts and ideas regarding the playstation vita. I really want to get this forum firing and maybe even get the ideas, thoughts and concepts seen.. Noticed and considered

some topic starters:

-new game ideas and concepts

-ideas for new firmware updates

-ideas for a vita slim (concepts?)

-releases from playstation3 to psvita

-new ideas for accessories (HDMI?)

-remastered psp titles

-ports from other platforms

-ios/android VS psvita, why vita systems are selling so poorly

-new features and functions for the psvia via firmware updates

-game reviews, recommends and favorite games

#taboo topics (internal chain mail, spamming, pricing, etc)

-the performance of professional game reviewers, like/dislike/agree/disagree/love/hate

-can anti-aliasing be improved along with texture filtering in the next system update?

please feel more than free to discuss any topic you feel should be addressed, PlayStation3 topics are very welcome, PSP aswell!!

if anyone wants to post their wallpapers and lockscreens for download that would be cool

Message 1 of 30 (1,037 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: All things VITA and PlayStation, an open forum

Jan 26, 2013

I think that this entire section of the forus were made for everything you just listed. But I can see this is your first post here, welcome to the forums!

Message 2 of 30 (1,033 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

thanks dude

Message 3 of 30 (1,026 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

Here are two lockscreens by me

punk rockerpicsay33.png

PicsArt_135866472500821890884.png

Message 4 of 30 (1,003 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

i just wanted to write a review of one of the worlds coolest games. its called mini squadron and is available on psp, vita, Ps3 and also ios and android. Initially a psp release and now made playable on the vita and the Ps3 console. it costs around three bucks but dont let the price tag scare you XD. Released on the mobile platforms in 2010 it featured crisper and sharper graphics but it feels like a cheap mobile game, just like all of them. the playstation release feels like a console quality title and is good for hours upon  hours of fun on the horrible train or bus ride.

The general idea is a dogfight between you and waves of upto 30 jets, birds and ufos. I totally recommend the title for anyone with three bucks hanging and stinking out their PSN wallet. Search mini squadron in the search bar of the PSN store.

9.3/10 (a total steal)

(reminder)

PSP and PSone and mini games require the settings to be adjusted to enjoy any of the titles available

long press the touch screen whilst in the game. settings are applied to every game

minisquadronbanner-600x250.jpeg

Message 5 of 30 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

an awesome dynamic wall

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

here is a really awesome and probably my fav dynamic wall.  The best place to find them all is to use google image search 

" psvita dynamic transparent wallpapers png gif " 

if you want a tute on how to create your own and some great places to share then let me know. 

ps-vita-wallpaper-transparent-honda-2.png

Message 6 of 30 (963 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

where can we find all your modnation creations?

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

7c5e47978fb14b5ca89fb8d10e62ed24.jpeg

Im posting the chance to post the locations of all your modnation creations.

mine are located under "jeztee" (search by text)

please post your locations , provide some screenshots if  you want. its a cool chance to

get your hard work found and used. please dont post creations you didnt create

Message 7 of 30 (943 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Jan 27, 2013

This is something that I really wanted last night...I was brainstorming ideas for a new story to write, and I needed something to take notes on but all I had near me was my Vita...so I tried my best to take notes on Paint Park. xD It was difficult, but I sorta managed it...I'd like some sort of note taking/writing app on the Vita. I know it's not a drastically amazing best selling new game or anything but it's something that I really would've liked to have.

Message 8 of 30 (837 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jan 27, 2013

DUDE I TOTALLY SECOND THAT!!!!

at uni it was a total pain drawing diagrams and taking maming notes, dude hellayeahs!

Message 9 of 30 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

does anyone want to do a call of duty declassified review for both the vita vs ps3? i would be really interested to hear an opinion on the two. i know IGN gave the vita release a whopping 4/10 so im very interested in the ps3 vs the vita.

i gave it an 8/10 on the vita and battllefield3 only a 5/10 on ps3 so maybe someone can share their review(s)? some screens would be awesome to see aswell.

call-of-duty-black-ops-2.jpeg

Message 10 of 30 (827 Views)
0 Likes