Highlighted
Mar 05 2012
By: BWQ3A Splicer 77 posts

All of my Uncharted discoveries expired after the downtime yesterday.

2 replies 6 views Edited Mar 5, 2012

Has anyone else noticed this?  While checking near this morning I found that a bunch of my game goods are expired now. A few I just picked up yesterday so, I don't think they would have expired by now. All of my Uncharted discoveries are expired while a few of my McC3 are as well. I thought simply downloading via the near screen would secure these goods. Didn't know you had to actually fire up the game to pull them down. Anyone know how to get them back?  

Message 1 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: All of my Uncharted discoveries expired after the downtime yesterday.

Mar 5, 2012

I've seen something like this happen near. It seems that some of the goods expire faster then others. The ones I got for Uncharted expire really quickly. I also had a situation a few days ago where I got 2 goods for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Both said that I had about 2 days until they expire but one of them when I tapped to download said it was no longer available. With Uncharted I did notice that to process the trades you have to have the game cart inside the Vita so it can load the market. Those offers seem to expire really quickly. I don't think it has anything to do with the maintenance though.

Message 2 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: All of my Uncharted discoveries expired after the downtime yesterday.

Mar 5, 2012

Ah, Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes