Nov 25 2012
By: BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY Lombax Warrior 99 posts

Alice Madness Returns

5 replies 165 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

in the store i notice a ultimate edition for 16.99 for plus subscribers. how ever when i add to the cart it becomes 19.99. i am a plus subscriber. so why does this happen? also more importantly if i purchase this digital copy will i get an online pass so i can download american mcgee alice?

Message 1 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: Alice Madness Returns

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

i did not see an edit button, sorry. but i forgot to say, please and thank you. so if someone can help please spare a few minutes to respond. thank you.

p.s found the edit button. but not a delete or merge post button ^_^

Message 2 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
22 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Make sure you have the ps plus symbol by you're name. Try restarting your ps3. If none helps, please refer here http://us.playstation.com/corporate/contactus/
Message 3 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

"Page /app/contact_options/ not found." the link you provided leads to a dead end. i go to contact support here under playstation support but get that error.

i do have the plus symbol and this is the only game from the ultimate deals that will not give me the advertised price. i just recently downloaded quantum conundrum and dungeon dfenders a few day ago. though the quantum conundrum is not marked as purchaseed it is in my download list.

anyhow i can deal with the extra few bucks. i just need to know if this digital copy come with the online pass so i can download american mcgee alice.

oh yeah one more thing. i also downloaded the 60min full game trial for madness returns. but have expired the full 60min.

Message 4 of 6 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Nov 26, 2012
after searching some more i found a post made by gkpama00 here, http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Digital-Games-and-Online-Pass-Que... .

i have purchased madness returns and have gotten mcgee's alice as well. thank you chiggachonk for responding. and thanks to whomever else that would have responded in time.

Message 5 of 6 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Nov 26, 2012

To the OP.

It sounds like you purchased the game despite the discrepancy in the price.

I urge you, please, contact Sony Customer support about the price.  Do not let Sony get away with this.  They advertised the price at $16.99, it should be sold to you at $16.99.

If it is a mistake, they should be made aware that it is happening.

If it isn't a mistake, they should be made aware that they can't get away with it.

Be One With The Game.

Message 6 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes