Reply
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012

Incagneto wrote:

if there was no good games you sare coming then why get the ps vita? if there are no games you like then why own it? name a onsole that had great games the masses loved at launch?

I bought the PSV on day one on account of:

1. Promising hardware~.

2. Good starting lineup~.

3. A few promising titles announced. Namely: Gravity Rush, Resistance: Burning Skies (who'd have thought it'd be such a flop back then?) amongst others~.

 

Thing is, the PSV met those short term expectations. I bought it because it had games that I liked at the start, problem now is, where is the rest? I find amusing people claim that it's all good because this month we get LBP and by the end of October and first half of November we get a few more games. But what about the 3 months gap? What worries me is the weak support, as a first party company Sony should be showing more support than this; at this point, what game will you be looking forward after November? Sly Cooper isn't slated until somewhere in February and Soul Sacrifice has no official release date~.

 

Also, lol at the schmuck who went around asking for ages. I'm 30 and jon1234 types like he's 10. But that aside, I am patient, it's just that so far Sony has shown me nothing to warrant any more patience. The PSOne Classics support should've been their scapegoat to win back some of people's good will while they keep us waiting for new (quaility) games~.

Message 61 of 76 (165 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 11/16/2010
Offline
623 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012

fantasyplayer wrote:

No offence death but if you hate and complain so much about this forumn as you do why even come here.Just to complain ??


I haven't made a single post prior to last night in about 2 weeks. And if you do look through my past comments and threads you would see that i do not complain or hate so much on these forums. 

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 62 of 76 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/22/2012
Offline
1532 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012

So I decided to take a look at the forum after my half a week absent. Bravo, more people saying the lack of Vita games.

 

Promising Line-up? I think there are 60 Vita games for that Smiley Happy

 

Amazing Hardware: Oh yeah, if you could just buy all of those 60 games and the Japanese games even import like I do, there is that AMAZING HARDWARE for you.

 

And so why does people complain Vita didn't have enough game or not having game coming soon when there are 60 games, and I bet all of you just own about 10 of those tilte, excluding that crappy Ben 10 Game. Seriously, find a Vita game with a good deal and settle down, WipeOut 2048 is 10$ from where I am at, that how cheap it is to get a Vita game and enjoy myself, all of the Vita I own have now been discount on the shop that sell them, Uncharted cost 30$, that is a steal. The 16GB cost 30$

 

God DAMM it people, if you can wait, you have to make use of what you have, If you have Rice, you wouldn't be asking for Noodle.

 

And stop complaining about the lack of PSONe game, I bet all of the people that ask for PSONE games either get Resident Evil 1-3 or MGS or wait for Crash Bandicoot, and that is it, they just have to say that so people think they care about classic game yadayada bull crap

 

I BOUGHT MY VITA FOR VITA GAME AND I HAVE 60 GAMES, and I'm still in College, and I've only play 10 games out of those, so suck it up Smiley Happy

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 63 of 76 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012
Japanese games are meaningless if you don't understand japanese, you can't enjoy a roleplaying game if you are looking at / listening to moonspeak~.

I've had this argument with that guy from upgsweekly or whatever it was, so I see little point in repeating myself. Suffice to say, I finished the games I had to finish back in July, I'd like to see more content available to justify my purchase. That's all, as a consumer, I am entitled to such a remark as are you to say whatever it is you are trying to say~.
Message 64 of 76 (147 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/22/2012
Offline
1532 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
Japanese games are meaningless if you don't understand japanese, you can't enjoy a roleplaying game if you are looking at / listening to moonspeak~.

I've had this argument with that guy from upgsweekly or whatever it was, so I see little point in repeating myself. Suffice to say, I finished the games I had to finish back in July, I'd like to see more content available to justify my purchase. That's all, as a consumer, I am entitled to such a remark as are you to say whatever it is you are trying to say~.
Well first of moonspeak is my language, if you can't speak it, fine, but you shouldn't be saying that

Edit: God Damm I did wrote a massive post, but it's gone, thank a lot forum.

 

Anyway I was trying to tell you in that post is that instead of waiting you should go out and buy the game you didn't have and give them a try, that is all, I'm sure there are good PSN only game also like Suminoni, Escape Plan, Sound Shapes, Stardust, Stardrone, you didn't try. and 60 games, now that a lot, 55 of those ( excluding the 5 ones you prefer to as moonspeaks language) is avaiable and have had some good discount and deal.

 

Your money, your choice, no more complain, go get a game if you don't have one and enjoy the hell out of it, as a gamer, I am entitled to such a remark as are you to say whatever it is you are trying to say~. Now if you excuse me, I have some games to play


 

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 65 of 76 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012
Unless you somehow have direct access to my PSN account / my house; I doubt you know what games I own / I don't own. Your logic, if you can call it that, is terribly invalid~.
Message 66 of 76 (133 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 06/09/2007
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012

I don't care about the games that's on and coming out for vita, once I get my oddworld games  it will be a proud day for me as a vita owner. Do you here me " Just Add Water & Sony"? Give me my oddworld games for Vita and all will be forgiven.

Message 67 of 76 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/22/2012
Offline
1532 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
Unless you somehow have direct access to my PSN account / my house; I doubt you know what games I own / I don't own. Your logic, if you can call it that, is terribly invalid

Well I didn't really bring any logic into this, but if you dont' have a game, it's best to get it when it's cheap so as not to wait for game and complain

 

But surely, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, all I was doing is to provide some help for you, you're the one having remark about Japanese Language being Moonspeaks also, Surely againt, I didn't bring logic into this, so what is invaild here? Some dude keep trying to be harsh eventhough someone help him? Jesus, man, relax, it's not like you're DR PHil, I did read you're 30 though, LOL, now that a pain Smiley Happy

 

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 68 of 76 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
2032 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012
1) why say 2k13, why not just 2012? saying k is redunant now as it isn't saving space or anything anymore
2) i just wish we had more some things. Games are great, yes, but, for passing the time, i wish we had some small apps, that are inexpensive, but are entertaining. I wish we had the flower app, even though it looks stupid, i wish we had ecolibrium and t@g just because they'd be fun apps to help pass the time until the big games come out in Oct/Nov. By the time we'll get T@g or Ecolibrium, all the good AAA games will be out.

Redundancy at its best.
Message 69 of 76 (103 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
2032 posts
 

Re: Again Sony Really?!

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

JuanMdP wrote:
Japanese games are meaningless if you don't understand japanese, you can't enjoy a roleplaying game if you are looking at / listening to moonspeak~.

I've had this argument with that guy from upgsweekly or whatever it was, so I see little point in repeating myself. Suffice to say, I finished the games I had to finish back in July, I'd like to see more content available to justify my purchase. That's all, as a consumer, I am entitled to such a remark as are you to say whatever it is you are trying to say~.
Well first of moonspeak is my language, if you can't speak it, fine, but you shouldn't be saying that

Edit: God Damm I did wrote a massive post, but it's gone, thank a lot forum.

 

Anyway I was trying to tell you in that post is that instead of waiting you should go out and buy the game you didn't have and give them a try, that is all, I'm sure there are good PSN only game also like Suminoni, Escape Plan, Sound Shapes, Stardust, Stardrone, you didn't try. and 60 games, now that a lot, 55 of those ( excluding the 5 ones you prefer to as moonspeaks language) is avaiable and have had some good discount and deal.

 

Your money, your choice, no more complain, go get a game if you don't have one and enjoy the hell out of it, as a gamer, I am entitled to such a remark as are you to say whatever it is you are trying to say~. Now if you excuse me, I have some games to play


 


i own sumioni, soundshapes, escape plan, gravity rush, uncharted, lumines, mvc3, motorstorm RC, pulzar, tanks, treasure park, fireworks, (tried other 2 AR, weren't that great)

 

also, i've tried several japanese demos, some i clicked through the japanese, and the demo was over, others i had fun (RO), but had no idea what i was doing.  I'm patiently waiting for All-stars to come out by watching fanboys rage on this forum, and playing ac:revelations mulitplayer.

 

i am bored of the games because i beat all/most of them.

 

before you say "there are more games to play" none of them interest me, or i've already played the console version, and there is no point in me buying to Vita version as well.

Message 70 of 76 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes