Survivor
2536 posts

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 12, 2012
You do realize not even one of those games is above he level of utter crap, right~?
Message 41 of 76 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Sep 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
You do realize not even one of those games is above he level of utter crap, right~?

again you asked for playstation classic games. as I said wait for full list then you can complain. I never said they were good or not.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 42 of 76 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I asked for anything worth a **bleep** for my PSV, and I'm still waiting~.
Message 43 of 76 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Sep 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

it would depend on what games you like.  see for me Im happy with my Ps Vita I just want longer games, or a game that has repeatability.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 44 of 76 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2073 posts

Sep 12, 2012

The key word is worth a **bleep**here.Some of the games are 2 stars out of 5 by there own scale.They wont sell enough of them to pay there testing team that checked them.They should have at least put one or two top named games in there that would sell.

Message 45 of 76 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Sep 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

I haven't really read this entire thread so I don't know wth is going on... But you people must be really young and impatient.... I have been enjoying the hell out of my vita ! And the last actual game I bought was in June! And IM still playing that game!! im still playing gravity rush and mgshd collection, im currently getting all the trophies for mgs2 and after that im going to work on mgs3, and just recently I purchased sound shapes, but I haven't gotten a chance to play with it completely.... But seriously you know how some people say "you need to grow some balls" although I know its not really the same thing, but ill say it anyways, you people need to grow some patience!!

Message 46 of 76 (94 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Sep 12, 2012

fantasyplayer wrote:

The key word is worth a **bleep**here.Some of the games are 2 stars out of 5 by there own scale.They wont sell enough of them to pay there testing team that checked them.They should have at least put one or two top named games in there that would sell.

in the end I do not care about playstation classic games. I do not care about PsP games.  what I want is Playstation Vita games. (I know that if you want quality games you have to wait for them to be made. a game that is rushed is a game that is crap.)

Message 47 of 76 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2073 posts

Sep 12, 2012

How long is patience suppose to last. A month,two,eight (the vita has been out about that long) Should you be patience until things go bad and then you think mabe I should have said something sooner. Patience is to handle carefully or at the end you may not have anything left to be patience for.

Message 48 of 76 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2073 posts

Sep 12, 2012

All I am saying is it is the lesser games that will sell enough vitas to make the better games come to it.You may not like them or play them but dont wish them away.There part of the ladder that will get you to the top.

Message 49 of 76 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Sep 12, 2012

fantasyplayer wrote:

How long is patience suppose to last. A month,two,eight (the vita has been out about that long) Should you be patience until things go bad and then you think mabe I should have said something sooner. Patience is to handle carefully or at the end you may not have anything left to be patience for.

hahahaha wow.... you do realize like this month and next month good game will start coming out for the vita right?? haha...., how old are you ? if you dont mind me asking, i just want to see if i was right

Message 50 of 76 (79 Views)