Splicer
80 posts

Re: Again Sony Really?!

Sep 11, 2012
What's annoying is that Sony could easily ease all the tension by release more PSP and PSone Classics with these updates. Sure there are a lot of people waiting on bigger games like Little Big Planet and Call of Duty, but at least the mediocre (and that's being generous) offering of PSP and PSone Classics would slowly increase.

My one grip with the PS Vita is Sony just seems to be making so many mistakes. With the 3DS Nintendo quickly came out with an Ambassador program to quiet everyone down. Sony hasn't done anything and it seems with each move they make further mistakes. An example would be the move of adding PSone Classics which a lot of people were waiting for, only to have a minimal amount of games actually available upon release when Europe got 10x the amount.

All I ask is for Sony to think things through a little more. Get things right.
Message 21 of 76 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3400 posts

Sep 11, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
That's just mere speculation though, I don't want to complain but come on...it's been waaaay too long since the PSV got anything note-worthy on the store. Madden blows, it doesn't count. PSOne Classics are still at 30 vs 126 in Europe so..what gives~?

WHen you have idiots like my trolling the Forums askign for Metal Gear Portable Ops to work on the Vita you'd think Sony would do something ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WORKS IN EUROPE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Only a coward accepts Death"

"
Only a coward accepts death"
Message 22 of 76 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3400 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Exactly, I'm not askign for free PSP games. I'll pay for it again just release them for godsake. My patience is growing thin with this console.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Only a coward accepts Death"

"
Only a coward accepts death"
Message 23 of 76 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Shadyhere wrote:
Exactly, I'm not askign for free PSP games. I'll pay for it again just release them for godsake. My patience is growing thin with this console.

Just give it a little more time, man. And get LittleBigPlanet, trust me.

Message 24 of 76 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2073 posts

Sep 11, 2012

We have give them time and then time and time again.I beginning to not trust or beleave in sony a whole lot any more.

Message 25 of 76 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Come down guys! we should relax because maybe next week also nothing Smiley Very Happy
Message 26 of 76 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2073 posts

Sep 11, 2012

And that is a sony promise too.

Message 27 of 76 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Sep 11, 2012
What a horrible society we are don't you people realize it takes 1-2 years for a video game system to be established and know throught the country and your not gonna see anything groundbreaking until a year from now
Message 28 of 76 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Sep 11, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
What a horrible society we are don't you people realize it takes 1-2 years for a video game system to be established and know throught the country and your not gonna see anything groundbreaking until a year from now

Nobody said they wanted ground breaking. Just a steady flow of games. lol.

I'm wanting to pick up some PSOne games, but there isn't that must have one yet (Legacy of Kain: BO or LoK: SR, Descent, Road Rash, NFS: Hot Pursuit).

I'm afraid I'll spend money on impulse and then they'll put what I want out, when I already have enough games coming out this Fall/Winter. Torchlight 2 (4 pack), Borderlands 2 (3 copies), RE 6, LBP Vita, NFS Vita, AC3: Liberation, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Ha ha, almost abbreviated that last part, lol), Soul Sacrifice, Far Cry 3, Halo 4 (sorry, but I'll play this with my boys), not sure when Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault, and I'm sure I'm missing more.

Just want some PSOne games to play in the mean time, but maybe I don't need them. lol.

Message 29 of 76 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2073 posts

Sep 11, 2012

I am not trying to negative just realistic. In todays eletronic world most equipment is out of date in two years.Most update there equipment in one year to make it better. If not people will get bored with it and go to something else. And you have to admit the vita has been a little slow for being out over seven months now. I like mine but I would like it better if they would have already ironed out some of the problems by now.I am sure they will I just hope it is not to late that others on the fence give up and dont buy it. It is just the way things have changed now. If companys dont keep up they go under or take a big loss like sony has. I cant beleave it still can not play video on web search.Everything I can think of does that. I do like mine a lot and wont to see it grow to be the best of.

Message 30 of 76 (121 Views)
0 Likes