I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: After Playstation Plus runs up... will I lose the trophies?

Jun 5, 2011

CheeZZy_PiiZZa wrote:

That makes a lot more sense then what people have been telling me haha. Thank you very much.

If I wanted to I could always just buy the DLC upfront right? I don't have to like subscribe to PS+ just to re-activate the usage of the content right.

Yes, you can buy the DLC with it's Price. DLC with a PS+ Discount will be bought and you get to keep forever.

Once PS+ Expires, it'll put a "Price" instead of crossing it out.

Or like you wrote, if you continue to Subscribe to PS+ or maybe Subscribe it another time, the Content will be of usage once again. Either Bought or by PS+

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 11 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 5, 2011

all i got with ps+ is dlc haha...so I can still use the maps then after expiration?

Message 12 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38856 posts

Jun 5, 2011

I just want to clarify some points made by others above..

Basically yes, if you paid for, or put any money towards it, or anything else, but if the DLC was free then no.

Basically anything you get for free from PS Plus is yours to keep & use for as long as you are a PS Plus Subscriber, if you cancel or let your Subscription lapse then those items you got for free will not be avalable.

Having said that Avatars & I think Themes too, whether they be free or paid are yours forever.

You will never lose the maps, they will always be there in your DL list of items to use again when & if you re-subscribe to PS Plus.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 13 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Thank goodness Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy thanks BRIT-KO and to PS for leting us keep them! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6827 posts

Apr 27, 2013

CheeZZy_PiiZZa wrote:

Title says it all... I just got the Steel Rain DLC for Killzone 3 (free obviously) and I got all the trophies for the dlc last night... and was wondering I know after the PS+ expires I can't access the item (DLC) but will I lose my trophies too?

Thank you!

you keep the dlc forever doesnt matter if your ps + runs out..  If buy game on ps+ disocunt its  your forever if your sub  runs  you can still play it.... But if  you get a free game its your but for ever to play , but in order to play it you need to have active ps+ subscribtion because its tied to that. the free games are  tied to that

The dlc  and avi and thems are not.. you can play those all you want without a Ps+ sub.. 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 15 of 15 (82 Views)
0 Likes