Mar 25 2011
By: edward71 Splicer 70 posts

After April 1 Can we still use a Psn Card to add funds to are wallet

11 replies 55 views Edited Mar 25, 2011

I was wondering  If we can stile use psn  $20 an $50 cards  to add funds  to buy map,s  from psn store & wonder  what will happen to all my  maps i payed for  before an will I be able to play on line  an will I still have my map,s after April 1 ?  i spent  over $100 in maps  An  i realy like playing online Let Me Know Thanks

SCOTT MAYES
Message 1 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Re: After April 1 Can we still use a Psn Card to add funds to are wallet

Mar 25, 2011

an can we use a psn card to pay for a master acount

SCOTT MAYES
Message 2 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Mar 25, 2011

I don't think any of that stuff is actually changing.

Message 3 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Mar 27, 2011

the only thing that is changeing to PSN is the name from CEA to SNEA now started march 31 the new Terms will take effect when you sign in im not sure what else is gonna happen like forums and on the site but all i know is that PSN is gonna change big time!!

QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 4 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: After April 1 Can we still use a Psn  Card  to add funds to are wallet

Mar 27, 2011

Since Sony cant take anything away from you that you PAID for, I doubt you will lose your maps. If you took the time to actually read the new TOS, you might have noticed it says you need to accept the new terms or your account will be blocked. If you decline, all the money in your wallet will be refunded to you. You will no longer be able to go online with the PS3.

Message 5 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 27, 2011

I think that Sony is going in the right direction. There offering some things and a way out for people that no longer wish to abide by the ToS. I think that this is fair for all considering all that has been going on.

THis also could mark the begiining that once people decide not "Update" there PS3s it will at least leave people with an operational PS3. you still will be able to use it, you just won't be privy to updates and the PSN.

It is hard to say why Sony is going this route.

I hear some things is based on pure Speculation like SCEA has been tied to some really bad things to Sony just wanting it to make things more effeiciant and easier and possibly less costly to run.

At this Point what ever the reason for the change I am sure some will find it a welcomed site.

and the abillity to have ones account removed has been long asked for.

Like I say, re-funding people there wallets and such, I think is very fair and I think in the end it will make people very happy.

Message 6 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 27, 2011

The changes are being made for a few reasons. The new TOS is setting up the Rewards programs and also part of the restructuring that Sony has been doing for years. It is a perfect opportunity for them to lock down all the undesirables considering all the security issues that are going on. I see no negatives in this as of yet. We will all find out in a few days.

Message 7 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 28, 2011

The only question I have will dissagreeing frag the PS3?

I wonder if thre eliminating the C as it is "Computer"  Thus trying to clear it up as a gaming console and not a computer?

Message 8 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Mar 28, 2011

datastorm98632 wrote:

The only question I have will dissagreeing frag the PS3?

I wonder if thre eliminating the C as it is "Computer"  Thus trying to clear it up as a gaming console and not a computer?

Will disagreeing frag(?) the PS3?

The PS3 will still work, and work as normal, but you would need to agree in order to be able to sign into the PSN. You would not be able to  go online and game.

Message 9 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 28, 2011

Okay So all I need to do is agree  an il be able to play online   I was getthing very worried   ,Do you know if we have to pay to play on line after April.1  I hope not

SCOTT MAYES
Message 10 of 12 (55 Views)
0 Likes