Dec 15 2012
By: baconIDGAF First Son 13 posts

Address Problems

1 replies 45 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

I'm a stutent at a university and I have a P.O. Box address rather than a street adress, when I try to input the P.O. Box address into the street address form while trying to put in my Credit Card info, it just gives an error, I continued on trying different ways to input the P.O. Box adress & eventually the PSN system locked me out of my account for 24 hours, is there any special format that you're supposed to use if you have a P.O. Box while trying to input your credit card info into the PSN Account?

You are what you think.
Message 1 of 2 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Address Problems

Dec 15, 2012

baconIDGAF wrote:

I'm a stutent at a university and I have a P.O. Box address rather than a street adress, when I try to input the P.O. Box address into the street address form while trying to put in my Credit Card info, it just gives an error, I continued on trying different ways to input the P.O. Box adress & eventually the PSN system locked me out of my account for 24 hours, is there any special format that you're supposed to use if you have a P.O. Box while trying to input your credit card info into the PSN Account?

Here is all the info regarding this subject: http://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/243/~/problems-entering-billing-(credit-ca...

To my knowledge you can't use P.O. boxes. I don't think Sony accepts it.

Message 2 of 2 (40 Views)
0 Likes