you can also use media go

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (686 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Adding money to wallet NOT through PSN

Jan 2, 2012

Hey dude everything worked... but when i tried to add money to that account... it said it wouldnt work... last night i added 50$ to get something and now i want to add another 25$ but it wont let me... please reply ASAP

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 2, 2012

here is the site for you to add money to PSN wallet :  https://account.qriocity.com/login.action

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (686 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 2, 2012

same with me..added 10 bucks and want to add more and it wont let me...now my account is locked out for 24 hours...wtf?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (686 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Go to bestbuy.com and search playstation network card.  They have downloadable cards that they send right to your email address.  You can then enter the code online or on the PSN.  They are the cards that have a gray background.  

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Computer+Entertainment+America+-+PlayStation+Network+Code+for+PlayS...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (662 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Thanks.  This post answered my question precisely.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Gamestop.com lets you buy digital cards to upload into psn. After purchase u get a redeem code and you upload t in your wallet.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Same here i want to add funds to my wallet though the computer and i carnt do it

:smileyindifferent: :smileyhappy:

Solar_Difusion wrote:

Hex_Nut_Nicky wrote:

what if it doesnt give you that option to add funds to my wallet from that link OR on ps3?

Then... you are using a Sub Account?  You need to go the Master Account that created your sub account and add money to its wallet and be sure you set your sub account up with allowances to use that money.

Solar_Difusion wrote:

Hex_Nut_Nicky wrote:

what if it doesnt give you that option to add funds to my wallet from that link OR on ps3?

Then... you are using a Sub Account?  You need to go the Master Account that created your sub account and add money to its wallet and be sure you set your sub account up with allowances to use that money.

Solar_Difusion wrote:

Hex_Nut_Nicky wrote:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Good job Sony, just lost some major points with your entire fanbase... Keep this kind of **bleep** up, and we're going to make sure that Steamboxes crush you... Can't even let a man throw money at you more simply whilst trying to buy a season pass to Bioshock Infinite... You fail at the internet. Tired of carrying you, convenience is **bleep** KEY. Are you just too lazy to pay the processing fees? Microsoft smashes the **bleep** out of you with DOT NUT intrastructures, and the shoddiest, ugliest console on the market... Please try harder. If you ask nicely, I'll help.
~Laecan.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (116 Views)
0 Likes