Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: Activison has CONFIRMED today that theres NO ZOMBIMES for CoD Black Ops Declassified

Oct 9, 2012

MrPatchy wrote:

I think we can agree the main reason we're disappointed in the lack of Zombies is that the mode is perfect for on the go. To be able to go a few rounds in the waiting room or ten rounds during a road trip would be nice. But alas we'll just have to be content with what we get. Honestly I'm kind of looking forward to the game. Maybe not as much as Black Ops 2, but still it'll be nice to have a better FPS on my Vita.

Which is better than playing it on any other handheld.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 31 of 36 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: Activison has CONFIRMED today that theres NO ZOMBIMES for CoD Black Ops Declassified

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Arliman wrote:

MrPatchy wrote:

I think we can agree the main reason we're disappointed in the lack of Zombies is that the mode is perfect for on the go. To be able to go a few rounds in the waiting room or ten rounds during a road trip would be nice. But alas we'll just have to be content with what we get. Honestly I'm kind of looking forward to the game. Maybe not as much as Black Ops 2, but still it'll be nice to have a better FPS on my Vita.

Why did everyone expect zombies? I'm not too familiar with Black Ops in general, but to me, I always figured the whole zombie thing was DLC. Was I wrong? Sounds like it would be DLC. I don't remember seeing any zombies in the Black Ops 1 trailer I saw.

The Zombies mode was introduced in Call of Duty: World at War which was Treyarch's game that came after Modern Warfare 1 and before Modern Warfare 2. Black Ops was Treyarch's next game after WaW and was much more successful partially due to Zombies. DLC for Black Ops later added much more Zombie maps and multiplayer maps making Zombies even more successful. For me personally though Zombies has always been a selling point (I even traded in MW3 2 weeks after it came out for Black Ops) because it's the one thing Call of Duty has over Halo, Killzone or Battlefield. 

And in response to Viewtiful_Josh: I agree. Activision may have put out Zombies on iPhones and iPads, but I'd much rather do without Zombies if it means I get to play CoD online with a device that's made for that kind of game like the Vita. And at this point I don't care if Nihilistic is the developer, and I really don't care that there won't be Zombies out of box. I'm just grateful to have a Call of Duty-ish experience on my Vita. I have a feeling that Resistance was sort of rushed for two reasons: 1. so that Sony can have a FPS out asap and 2. so that Nihilistic can jump over to Call of Duty. I also have a feeling that we'll see DLC in the form of maps and possibly Zombies in Declassified's future. So I'm looking forward to the game. It's something to hold me over until Killzone comes out.

Message 32 of 36 (83 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Oct 10, 2012
If the online is fun I don't need zombies mode but that is a big IF.
Message 33 of 36 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Oct 10, 2012

deaofly wrote:
I try to keep up with all kinds of sites for all kinds of gaming news. I loved call of duty 3, and that was well before Zombies and a year before MW1 introduced us to perks and custom gun set ups. I still prefer CoD3 for its massive big large maps and plain weapon setups, but the others have been really fun.

Those must be HUGE.

Message 34 of 36 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Surprised this game is actually coming out the same day as Black Ops 2. I thought this would be a December release for sure.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 35 of 36 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Oct 10, 2012
The CoD3 are larger compared to other of games. Its not really massive, but just alot larger where it could take a few mins from; ne side to the other without using a vehicle. Now MAG has Massive maps, I love how big those maps are along with games up to 256 players playing at once Smiley Happy
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 36 of 36 (46 Views)
0 Likes