Dec 01 2012
By: drhodes2069 First Son 1 posts

Activision and 3arc have cost Playstation a customer

2 replies 75 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

I know it really does not matter to anyone at playstation but, 3arc and Activision have developed such a unplayable game that has locked up my playstation. A hard reset does not even work. So in the garbage can it goes. With all of the games that goes with it, because it will not be replaced. I get so tired of these game companies putting out a piece of garbage game just to make money. It is no fun anymore so I am done with it. Playstation thanks for the years of fun but it just is not fun anymore because of pure greed, so I am done.

Message 1 of 3 (75 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24477 posts

Re: Activision and 3arc have cost Playstation a customer

Dec 1, 2012
Message 2 of 3 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Re: Activision and 3arc have cost Playstation a customer

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Why don't you send a letter to Acitivision, Treyarch, and David Vonderhaar(you can tweet him) about your issue?

Have you even updated the game? They pushed out a patch 2 weeks after launch.

If you're having issues even STILL after the update, why not delete the game data and redownload the update? Also make sure the disc is not dirty.

I've bee playing BO2 since midnight release and I've only have the freezing issues BEFORE the update. Not that I updated, I'm having a blast, even the lag is non-existent

Not sure this is a good-bye Playstation rant, or from Activision... In any case, with these "Goodbye Playstation" threads, we don't care.

I've presented you the likely solutions to your problem, and even mentioning to communicate with the people responsible with the game to help you out.

You're not going to get a solution just abandoning it. You're just hurting yourself.

If you send a letter to the people responsible for your issue, and you do so with tact, you'll be surprised what their responses are.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)