Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 19 2014
By: FearthisReaper First Son 4 posts

Account changes a possibility?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 108 views Edited Aug 19, 2014

ive had my psn for 4 years now had my ps3 for 5. my first account was never verified so i lost it. being young when i got my ps3 i didnt care to much for the account i just wanted to play lol. so then came this account i have now had it for 4 years and the gamer tag on it i never liked. my brother made it for me. also trying to reset my password i noticed my date of birth is off and not correct date. is it possible sony would allow date of birth changes even if i have to contact them and answer questions and such? and maybe the rumored gamer tage change too? im not willing to make another account its 4 years of work and money put in DLCs. i really wish i could change my b day threw settings even if i have to enter my password a few times and verify an email as long as i can get it done. anyone have any idea if sony will allow? 

Mod Edit: Moved from 'Off-Topic Discussions' & added label. Want to learn more about labels? Please click  here. How about Forum Rules of Conduct? Read all about it  here. -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29040 posts

Re: Account changes a possibility?

Aug 19, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

There's only one way to find out, here's their contact details.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

P.S. The name change is a no no, that's just not possible, for anyone, but if you can answer some basic questions about your account though you may be able to get it back.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 19, 2014

thanks i still have full access to my account it just bothers me the date of birth is wrong. and cant you change your name on xbox? just have to pay to do so? idk i remember i had to make a microsoft account for a game and it let me change the name cause they auto gave me a name when i made the account.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Aug 19, 2014

FearthisReaper wrote:

thanks i still have full access to my account it just bothers me the date of birth is wrong. and cant you change your name on xbox? just have to pay to do so? idk i remember i had to make a microsoft account for a game and it let me change the name cause they auto gave me a name when i made the account.

Microsoft does, Sony doesn't. Not for anyone, and until they announce the feature, if they do, you will have to either keep your name or make another account. 

No one will tell you different.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 19, 2014

oh ok thanks =] 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (46 Views)
0 Likes