Highlighted
Apr 14 2011
By: Yickerlatic First Son 2 posts

Account Deactivation

3 replies 8 views Edited Apr 14, 2011

Hello.

So i've had a bad run with PS3's and for various reasons alot of them seem to break i'm now on my 4th i think now. Anyway i gave a couple of friends my account once and they too now have different PS3's from when they used my account. Anyway the thing is when my friends and I got rid of our PS3's we did not deactivate the account of them. So when i went on my newest PS3 this morning and went too download a demo off the store it says I have to deactivate my account off another PS3.I looked up what this meant on the internet and when I did i asked my friends to make sure they didn't still have those PS3's they didn't. So I was wondering is there anyway of deactivating the account on those systems now or will I not be able to download off that account ever again?

Message 1 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9844 posts

Re: Account Deactivation

Apr 14, 2011

There is only 1 way, and that is to call sony, when my PS3 broke last year, I called sony and they deactived the broken one.

Message 2 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 15, 2011

What's the number I ring and do I just tell them I sent a PS3 back to them the other day and ask them to deactivate it?

Message 3 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9844 posts

Apr 15, 2011

you can see it by clicking the Contact us at the bottom of the page, but the number is (800) 345-7669

and when I called I just told them my PS3 broke and needed to deactive it.

Message 4 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes