Dec 08 2011
By: eaglefan129 Treasure Hunter 8824 posts

Accessorie wise

5 replies 10 views Edited Dec 8, 2011

with my vita I'm getting 32 gb card, depending what goes on during the holiday's/bday I may get the starter kit. Since gamestop is the only one that seems to be listing accessories from other retailers that I'd prefir to use to Walmart or Amazon but they don't list them yet (I'd prefir to get everything I want now instead of later also I'd hate to bring my personal information everywhere). So I'm just wondering what other accesories do you think it  might be worth getting? I'm thinking about the portable charger but I don't know if I really want that extra 3 hour of gameplay or the Playstaion Cradle (I'm not even sure what that is it another way to charge it?). I'm going to get most of my games digitally this time so no need to pre-order.

Message 1 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Accessorie wise

Dec 8, 2011

You could buy the car charger for roadtrips, Scree protector will be needed to have a nice screen w/out scratches

Message 2 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 8, 2011

@eaglefan129 the charger gives you 7 hours extra average. there will be just plug it into the wall but that is the ac adapter that will come with the ps vita. on ps vita cradle front it depends if you will remember to recharge it when it runs out of juice or not.  make sure to get perfection for the ps vita's screen and a case unless the starter kit comes with all of that. I never needed a cradle for my psp go so for me I see no reason to get that.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 3 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Dec 8, 2011

I wouldn't get the cradle. The 3DS came with one, and I very much prefer to just plug the cord straight into the machine.

I'm getting a 16 gig card, a travel pouch, and a screen protector.

Message 4 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Dec 8, 2011

I think all that was including with the stater kit

Message 5 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Dec 9, 2011

well if it does that will be cool because i will save some money and i could afford more games.

Message 6 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes