Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2012
By: Lethaldoseofmind Monster Hunter 36 posts

Absence in Life

[ Edited ]
7 replies 218 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

Absence in Life

This is my Playstation Story of this week.Playstation Plus and leave it at that:smileymad: But seriously.

Days of not paying attention to the first Tuesday of every month to every week, having more then enough extra space on the internal hard drive for the Playstation. That's how it was for me until Playstation Plus literally overflowed my system with all kinds of great deals. Being a giant Playstation fan with over a decade of Sony experiences under my belt from consoles, retail games,and so much more. However the release of Playstation Plus revolutionized my Playstation lifestyle forever.

Two long years of being in the the evolution of Playstation Plus, giving me free games from ; Plants vs. Zombies, Marvel Pinball, Simpsons arcade, Gotham City Imposters and over 100 others. It has now become a nail biting wait every month just to see what game is next! Recently I have become more distracted from Playstation Plus since my system is just about full, along with the releases of Battlefield 3, Resident Evil 6, and Borderlands 2 keeping me occupied I never even realized that my Playstation Plus Membership EXPIRED!?!?

With the two year of being a Playstation Plus member saving on games like; Residen Evil 4, Operation Raccoon City, Doom 3, Counter-Strike and countless others. Slowly overlooking the times I start to miss that plus next to my name, like a Playstation halo over my avatar showing everyone that I get special treatment from Playstation. Psyched about the announcement of Playstation Plus being released for the Vita on Tuesday, November20th. I know becoming a plus member is undeniable, since thinking to myself about the journey being a member was unforgettable and more then worth writing about.

Just to inform anyone that hasn't tried it, with a $17.99 three month trial or a $49.99 year trial, you might be surprised what you'll get. I was very doubtful with my first month but that all turned around. Over all the money saved and massive amounts of free games threw Playstation Plus that I've received, I would highly recommend to try it out if you haven't had a chance already. Once that Playstation halo disappeared from my avatar, I knew there was an absence in my life that only Playstation Plus could fill. 

Thank you.

Lethal.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (218 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: Absence in Life

Nov 12, 2012

That makes me want to be a Playstation Plus member :womanvery-happy: Thank you for the recommendation

You should read My Playstation Story:smileyembarrassed:

:heart::heart:

BloodFantasy

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Thats an awsome story man, I know im goin to try Ps+ for sure now. I have a question though, How much money do you think you have saved over the time with Ps+ ? 

[ Im was just curious. :smileytongue:]

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

KyLeKhAoS wrote:

Thats an awsome story man, I know im goin to try Ps+ for sure now. I have a question though, How much money do you think you have saved over the time with Ps+ ? 

[ Im was just curious. :smileytongue:]

I had Playstation Plus for 2 years for about 100$ - 49.99 each. It has easily spent that on savings on games like i wrote above, to 3 to 4 times more with "Free" games. I will tell you right now that if you get the "Free" games they are only free while you are a Plus member but if you purchase something thats on sale for Playstation Plus members. You always have it in your Download List in your Account Managment

Playstation Plus is worth it in my mind so try it out youll get; Little Big Planet 2, Infamous 2, Rachet and Clank All4One, Resident Evil 5 GOLD and more still for this month so check all that out buddy. If your big on monthly games of all kinds or trophy hunting Playstation Plus will help you with that:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I have Re5:heart: and Platinumed it but i dont have GOLD, I still havent got to those other 3 you said. I did play Infamous 1 :heart: and Platinumed that too.

I think im going to try it out I do love my Plantinum trophies.:smileylol: It sounds like a great deal though. I've never really paid attention to Playstation Plus but I think you sold me for a try, Thanks Lethal

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Oh, Id strongly recommend it to you sir. I think youd like Infamous 2 by far and Resident Evil DLC you dont even know. :smileylol: Im glad this is doing what I intended for it to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Great Story Lethal.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Thx Albani, I think anyone that has a Playstation has to have Playstation Plus. It was just an ingenious idea and with time it has only evolved into something you cant live without. I know you had one at one point

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (95 Views)
0 Likes