Dec 17 2012
By: BEAMERISBACK First Son 22 posts

About PS+

1 replies 148 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

I think the PS+ is awsome we get free stuff every month and it just AWSOME. Also PS3 has better games the games feel like they are more fun to me. please feel free to leave any feedback thanks yours  truly (BEAMERISBACK)JOSH HAMILTON ANGELS.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11742 posts

Re: About PS+

Dec 17, 2012

For the last half of 2012, I would disagree on some of your points. While PlayStation Plus has provided some rocking games over time, it seems apparent that the program is like a chicken running around without a head attached. I remember when Awesomenauts was provided free the first day of its release. The Simpsons: The Arcade Game caught the same benefit. Stacking is another one I won't forget about.

What happened to aiding PlayStation Network gamers by giving them the decision to go with a free copy of the game straight away or to pay money? These days it's like Plus has crawled back into a dark corner where it digs through a closet filled with mostly old games that everyone has already played. Where's the light? Where's the hope? Where's the reason to be a Plus member? If you go to the discount page, instead of seeing a number of games for sale you're mostly left with the wonder of what brought you here. There are many themes and avatar packages, with a few game selections at the top.

Naturally though, PlayStation Plus is going to be different for each person. However, it's not just me that feels this way about Plus as of late. I'm mostly taking a stance from the pessimistic side, as deeper and deeper Plus does nothing to save me money month after month. In September I was able to save four bucks on one of the worst games I've played all year. In another instance I was able to shave off 50% on another somewhat uninteresting game I took a chance on. While I'm fortunate to be able to cut costs on some of the year's most-desired games it's also been some time since anything with enough attraction stepped into the price-trimming offices of Plus. Another thing is that the PlayStation 3 doesn't always have the better games. My personal favorite game from 2012 didn't even make it to a PlayStation platform.

Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)
0 Likes