Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
14233 posts

Re: ? About Gamesters for the new playstation4

Jul 24, 2013

XxsajinxX wrote:

where did you get that info at? i missed that info

When we signed up for PSN.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (11,643 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1122 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Seeing as you have 5 posts, it seems you haven't done any research. Click Here

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (11,640 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jul 24, 2013

That was another forum that really didnt give me a straight answer. So i am guessing its still undecided. I will have to do more research on the subject. I have to have the news from IGN or something that states from Sony"s president. It has to come directly from sony's mouth.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (11,632 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8085 posts

Jul 24, 2013

XxsajinxX wrote:

That was another forum that really didnt give me a straight answer. So i am guessing its still undecided. I will have to do more research on the subject. I have to have the news from IGN or something that states from Sony"s president. It has to come directly from sony's mouth.

When you create a PSN account, you are informed that your chosen name cannot be changed once the account is created.  This will not be changing on the PS4.

Consider this a lesson learned:  The name of a favorite cartoon character when you are 13 does not translate to a 'cool' name when you are 20.  Be more creative than that.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (11,626 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: ? About Gamertags for the new playstation4

Jul 28, 2013

XxsajinxX wrote:

Is sony going to allow us to be able to change our gamertags when ever we want?  I am really getting tired of this one

I think you're in 'THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD'.  You want the MICROSOFT site.  I don't think SONY does 'gamertags' :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (11,603 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 28, 2013

lol the way I see it is that you dont need so much consideration as to what your called online because your going to be givin a nick name within a nickname. For example people and friend usally call me by my real name or just half of my psn id Arctic or Fox or sometimes foxert but the main thing is you got one and so long as it gets you in and out of a game its good enough.

I personally have no problem with my id I like it very much and it gives me many loving friends to play with and thats what counts in my eyes.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (11,600 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Jul 28, 2013

they should let you change the name for a fee, which would give you the option to do it and keep the children and troll from doing it every weekend

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (11,597 Views)
0 Likes