Jan 13 2013
By: mrk1976 Splicer 74 posts

ATTENTION PS STORE: Young Justice Episode Missing

6 replies 157 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

This morning, I noticed Young Justice Season 2 Episode 11 was available, but Episode 10 still is not. Is this going to get fixed? I was eventually planning on downloading the season, but certainly won't if an episode is permanently missing. Man Mad

PSN, please fix!

Message 1 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: ATTENTION PS STORE: Young Justice Episode Missing

Jan 13, 2013
This is a user forum, contact support.
Message 2 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but that was the episode that got pulled from the air for reasons still unknown. I believe its still on itunes? Well it WAS on itunes, but I vaugly remember something about it only being avliable for a limited time. I'm not actually sure if the episode even aired on televsion, come to think of it, or if they skipped it and released 'Cornered'. 

As I said, that might have nothing to do with it not being up for download- but considering all the drama it caused (I'm not sold on the Jessica Brown theory, but I also can't think of much else to pull it for) maybe its tied up/being witheld by DC, thus making it unable for download at this point in time.

Message 3 of 7 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jan 13, 2013

EstraySheep wrote:

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but that was the episode that got pulled from the air for reasons still unknown. I believe its still on itunes? Well it WAS on itunes, but I vaugly remember something about it only being avliable for a limited time. I'm not actually sure if the episode even aired on televsion, come to think of it, or if they skipped it and released 'Cornered'. 

As I said, that might have nothing to do with it not being up for download- but considering all the drama it caused (I'm not sold on the Jessica Brown theory, but I also can't think of much else to pull it for) maybe its tied up/being witheld by DC, thus making it unable for download at this point in time.

I'm sure you're right that the last minute delay is what caused/is causing the episode to not be uploaded yet. Hopefully this can be resolved soon. As anyone familiar with the show can attest to, missing an episode of this series is not advisable.Man Wink

Message 4 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Well, I tried e-mailing Sony customer support, but got the relatively unhelpful message:

"Hello [mrk1976],

Thank you for taking the time to contact PlayStation® Technical Support. My name is Alan, I completely understand how frustrating it can be to have a missing episode in a TV series. I am more than happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, we only have limited information about the availability of these TV shows. In most cases, the availability of these shows will be based on the publishers of the series. As much as I would like to get you more information about this show, I was unable to locate any new information for you, and I would recommend contacting Fox, the publisher for the show, to see if they have any insights that they would be able to provide you.

Thank you for contacting PlayStation®Support today. You may receive a brief email survey. Please feel free to answer some questions regarding your email experience with us today."

I tried to contact Cartoon Network, but have yet to receive any reply. Does anyone know whom else at Sony I could possibly contact?Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Jan 14, 2013

They told you to contact the Publisher, that's who you should contact, you're probably going to get the same run-around from Cartoon Network.

Message 6 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Honestly, considering that season 2 isn't even finished yet I wouldn't worry so much about it. It might get fixed once the season is actually complete. I know its irksome- but all you can do is what you have already done. If they told you to contact the publisher, and thats Cartoon Network, than like another user said you are most likely going to get yanked around by CN latter. All you can do is wait and see what CN sends in reply- but considering that episode never aired on televsion, I would not hold my breathe. 

If you have yet to see the episode (I realy enjoyed it personally, still have no idea why it was pulled.) you can find it on some websites online by just googling the episode. You might be able to get some people in the young justice tag on tumblr to help you with finding it, too. 

Message 7 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes