Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: AT&T 3g data connect sign up issue

Feb 16, 2012

Urgh... even on the website it is a pain. For some reason I can't log in and when I want to send my PW to my email it sais that the email is invalid.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 11 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Most of my attempts have been via that "alternative method". It hasn't made a bit of difference for me. It just failed to set me up again this morning. Computer vs Vita should make no difference to whether it works. All the Vita does is fill in the IMEI & ICCID fields for you on the same exact web page. It's just sort of formatted for the screen, but not completely.

Message 12 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I hope they get this fixed soon for you guys. I hate AT&T.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 13 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Still not working, tried both the website and through the Vita, no go.  Why did Sony pick AT&T, WHY??? Come on Sony, did the guys who make the carrier decisions ever research AT&T's poor record of service?  Bet it works perfectly on April 1st, day after the freebies expire

Message 14 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I also am having trouble, I signed up by going to the site on my laptop but now it won't even let me log into my account on the att buy a session site Smiley Mad they even charged my damn card for the 30 days, I am extreamly dissapointed with this whole AT&T fiasco Smiley Mad

Message 15 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I signed up on that website and on the Network Operator Notices on my PS Vita tells me that I have successfully activated my DataConnectPass for 250MB. Now, where's my Super Stardust Delta?

Message 16 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I believe it says you will receive your voucher 30 days after you activate, kind of lame since you are paying for the service first. I could understand if they gave you your free month first and then you paid for your second month, but it is kind of lame that they make you wait if you already paid the fee.

On a side note I've tried about 100 times to activate mine and I have at least 14 pending charges for $1 on my discover card now...  Hate to see this next week when people really start buying these things.

Message 17 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Feb 16, 2012

I try to sign up a few times on the PS Vita but kept getting the damn error. So I decided to sign up on that website instead and it actually got through. I guess I'll have to make good use of my 3G for 30 days.

Message 18 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Haha, nice, that sucks.  Yea really, I just dont understand why they are having issues right now, I can't imagine there are that many people activating their systems, sure there is an influx, but this isnt an "official" launch.  You would also think they'd post something on their site since it has been at least 12 hours.  Hey we are having issues and working on it, service should be restored soon would be nice.  Then I can quit wasting my time attempting to activate until they at least think it is fixed.

Message 19 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Still no luck for mine, tried the website and the machine, as of right now, no dice, but my credit card got locked down due to fraud prevention from all the pending charges.  Hope i can get it thru before next week, or judging from the current level of service, i'll never get signed up.  Kinda funny that when I want to give them my money, they can't take it.  Hey Sony, maybe you can have your AT&T rep call and try to get this fixed?  Kida reminds me of the whole iphone sign up fiasco with AT&T a few years back, guess they have never learned their lesson.  Kinda surprised this is the way Sony went, especially with all the crying AT&T has done about congested networks!!

Message 20 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes