Feb 18, 2012

Good stuff. Really helpful.

Message 81 of 85 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: AT&T 3g data connect sign up issue

Feb 18, 2012

Congrats to all who have successfully signed up and activated their 3G!

To those have JUST signed up, that's only the tip of the iceberg. If any of you interested in getting that free PSN game, Playstation has put a page on how to redeem the free game. http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=3810

Oh yeah and not only a free game but also an additional free month of 3G use.

One more thing, if you're unable to do it through the PS Vita, best to do it on their website: buyasession.att.com. It's better to use either Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Message 82 of 85 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 18, 2012

Ah, yea I got a call this morning that they implemented a fix last night and wanted me to try again.  Unfortunately I had a ticket in with my IMEI and ICCID and around 10AM yesterday I started getting an error that my SIM card was in use... That error still exists and they were talking about possibly replacing my SIM card.  However, I read a couple people on here that had theirs replaced and I think the Vita did not recognize them at this point, some kind of special provisioning that Sony does on the card for the device to recognize it or something?  They are supposed to be trying to get ahold of someone to fix my card now, but may be next week.  In case it comes down to it, anyone with a replaced SIM card get it working?

Message 83 of 85 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Feb 21, 2012

When signing up on the vita, what does the Tax Exemption option mean?

Message 84 of 85 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 21, 2012

Its for non-profits or state schools, places who don't pay taxes, your vita plan does not qualify..

Message 85 of 85 (28 Views)
0 Likes