First Son
9 posts

Re: ARE YOU ALL ENJOYING YOUR VITA PAPERWEIGHT? i know i am NOT

Apr 24, 2012

Well, honestly I'm enjoying my Vita so far. However, I still feel a little disappointed for the lack of hardcore games . Why paint app Sony? Why musical games and other casual stuff ??? I think you know better why we bought these Vitas not iPads and iPhones and blah blah...

Message 31 of 35 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Skype showed up today! I've also remote played a few different PS classic games. I haven't tried this from out of the house, but hey, it works while in the house..which works for me, cuz I work at home, lol. I will admit the crossplay thing is a little disappointing, and if I didn't have the 3G version, I'd probably be more upset with games that are available. But all and all I'm still loving my Vita.

Message 32 of 35 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 25, 2012

I think Sony is now trying to spread out a wide range of apps to appeal to the masses. Get people doing what you do on your breaks with mobile devices. Getting anything out to players is better than staying quiet like they have been and just watch it burn.

Message 33 of 35 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 25, 2012

You shouldn't buy as an early adopter if you want games/apps/etc when you purchase your system.

Every console I've seen at launch and the first year, hasn't had a lot of apps/games/etc., but they do come out eventually.

I love my Vita and have been using it every day...haven't gotten all the trophies on the games I've purchased (over 10 already).

Plus I have Music Unlimited that I use daily on the Vita.

Message 34 of 35 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 25, 2012

As well.....a few of the PSP games had to be fixed because people were doing things that could affect the whole community online.

I'd rather get the PSP games later and be safe instead of sorry; or down for a month or more like the  PSN was in 2011 because of a security breach.

To each their own.

Message 35 of 35 (23 Views)
0 Likes