Apr 21, 2012

$200? Hmm...(rubs chin thoughtfully)

Message 11 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: ARE YOU ALL ENJOYING YOUR VITA PAPERWEIGHT? i know i am NOT

Apr 22, 2012

HEY? Don't misuse the Vita like that. Especially when you want to sell it.

anyways I sent you an email and I would like you to reply to it ASAP. the email I'm using has the same user name I have on  here "bl3a5ck".

I'm interested in your vita, IF you're serious on selling it.

Message 12 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 22, 2012

I'm loving my Vita, guess I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't....unless you have no money left to buy games for the system. In which case that blows. Doubt you'll have much trouble selling it at that price!

Message 13 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2116 posts

Apr 22, 2012

Watch out.If you get it wet it might grow into a real game system.It might be evil though,and bite.

Message 14 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Apr 22, 2012

Anyone who is complaining about the Vita not having enough support really needs to do some research before buying a $300 handheld. More than likely those people are teenagers that haven't bought a console at launch before.

Not trying to sound rude, but you wouldn't have kept the original PSP for a week if you got it at launch. In a year or so you're gonna be sorry selling your Vita for 200 bucks when COD, Bioshock, Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, and I'm sure much more titles announced at E3 come out.

Do what you want, but it's seriously ripping yourself off selling a 3G Vita/memory card/game for $200 what it is actually worth $440.

3G Vita- $350

16gb - $50

MLB - $40

Do the math.

Message 15 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2116 posts

Apr 22, 2012

Anyone not complaining about the vita should do there reserch.Not for the last mounth but for the last year and a half to see what it is supposed to be.And I was around for all launches sence the first Atari with pong.This is the worst yet.If this much hype was made, and then went back on with pryer consoles, gaming might not be here like it is today.Back then people would have took it back and voiced there opinions at the stores.Of course they had to.you couldn,t blog back then.Not a complaint,not mad,just a fact.Seen it to many times is the last 53 years.I don,t think I remember computers being around for half the launches.Wow does time fly.

Message 16 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Apr 22, 2012

sense the first Atari eh?

couldn,t?

Message 17 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 22, 2012

So funny how everyone keeps saying the system is new stop raggin on it, or apps, games and features are in development give them time. WHY? Things shouldn't be in development now, it should of been in development a year ago. The things that most owners are crying about are basic OEM standard equipped features any mobile device should be capable of. We didn't fork over $250 for the unit, $59 for overpriced memcards so we could fund Sony to finish up the product. I'm not getting a check back for dividends for investing in Sony stock. That is the core issue most of us are frustrated about. I could care less about the vita game lineup or the lack there of. I see me using this device for so much more than just gaming and it is, and should be capable of.

So, all the fanboys that think Sony can do no wrong even when the facts are shoved in your face, please stop defending them and remember that there are a lot of consumers that don't have money to burn.

Message 18 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Apr 22, 2012

^ The money to burn comment makes me think it's just those who can't get more games that want the vita to be a tablet...

After getting a dozen games now I am getting every penny's worth out of this gaming system. I know they cost a lot of money and browsing the web doesn't but I'm posting this comment from my laptop right now because even if they made a vita keyboard attachment and a flash browser it would still be a game system with half ass secondary extras (something everyone knew if they read up on what they where purchasing).

Message 19 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2116 posts

Apr 22, 2012

Yelp,Atari.Two straight lines,one square ball.We,ve come a long way in a short time.No roam phones,tablets,and only the rich had computors, if they were even around.Seen a lot of systems come and go.Kind of know what makes them sell, or not sell, now days.I,ve seen them fail and succed from the poor man's view.Which is the mass of people it needs to appeal too for sells to sky rocket out of site.Multi devices in electronics is what is selling now.If they don,t put more on it the only people to buy is gamers.That,s a small amont of people compared to the over all amount.That would make it fail.It don,t even have enough to make all the gamers wont it right now.And if they wait to long people will lose interest in it all together.

Message 20 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes