First Son
5 posts

Re: ADDING PSVITA TROPHIES ON LBP2 = HUGE SHAME !

Jan 9, 2013

Yea of course, good escuse son of a ...

They should put trophies in a different list like Sackboy's Prehistoric Move.

You are just some casuals....

Message 11 of 17 (101 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11923 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Naughty-Geek73 wrote:

Yea of course, good escuse son of a ...

They should put trophies in a different list like Sackboy's Prehistoric Move.

You are just some casuals....

Sorry it turned out to be such an inconvienence for you.  Unfortunately, since it requires LBP2, the only place the extra trophies could go was to your LBP2 list.  The cross controller functionality on the Vita does not require any extra purchases for the Vita end.  It is 100% attached to LBP2 on the PS3.  You cannot do anything on the Vita with the downloaded software without LBP2.  LBPV is a completely separate title (with its own trophy list), and is in no way connected to LBP2.

Either go out and buy a Vita, or live with your trophy list at <100% on this one game.

Message 12 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5911 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Why is it that people call Sony "Greedy" or "disgusting" when they come up with a marketing strategy to sell more of their stuff?

Are people not aware that Sony is, in fact, a business? And as a business, they have a responsibility to their employees and share-holders to make money. Which for Sony means, SELL MORE STUFF!

So as a business, if Sony finds that there are idio... er, "enthusiasts" that will run out and buy a $250 piece of hardware, or an extra $20 in DLC, just to fill some virtual quota and earn worthless metal colored icons, then they have a responsibility to take advantage of those "enthusiasts" and maximize their profits.

It's not personal. It's not, "disgusting, a shame, and an irrespect for the players."

It's just business.

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic (except my friends deep inside the earth).
Message 13 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

so you're upset they still support the game and add new content and support?

ok buddy...

i would have hated to see how you reacted when they added the move pack

Message 14 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2617 posts

Jan 10, 2013

How did you not complain when Move related trophies were added? Sure the Move is a lot cheaper than the Vita, but the concept is the same, needing another accessory or item to get those trophies. I mean really.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 15 of 17 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8212 posts

Jan 10, 2013
You don't need the Vita to even unlock the trophies. All you need is to find a buddy with the Vita, and tag along with him. Even if you don't buy the Cross Controller pack, Trophies will be awarded when you completed the objectives.

I didn't buy the Muppets Pack, yet when tagging along I was able to unlock Dancing on the Ceiling and Completing the story.
Message 16 of 17 (67 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10143 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Some people take trophies way too serious. Just like somebody else in this thread mentioned, thank god I come from a generation where we had a real reason to play our games.

While people want them, I personally think Trophies and Achievements have hurt games in many ways. From severely boosting the preowned market to using them to replace unlockables so they can sell them on the store instead. EA is a huge culprit of this practice in their sports games.
Message 17 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes