Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: ACOUNT HACK !! NEED HELP !!

Mar 8, 2009
I'm a wealthy Nigerian Prince who need's help transferring 1 million dollars into an American bank account............now all I need is your bank account and social security numberRobot tongue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

Mar 8, 2009

spartacus253 wrote:
I'm a wealthy Nigerian Prince who need's help transferring 1 million dollars into an American bank account............now all I need is your bank account and social security numberRobot tongue

Lol.

HELLO I WORK FOR SONY AND YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR GOD OF WAR III BETA! PLEASE REPLY YES WITH YOUR SIGN IN ID, PASSWORD, AND ANSWER TO SECRET QUESTION.

Idk, felt like sharing some dumb scams too.

http://www.djdoubles.pixel-gamers.com - Personal Internet Radio.
Message 22 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Mar 8, 2009

SKuLL2244 wrote:

spartacus253 wrote:

Lol.

HELLO I WORK FOR SONY AND YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR GOD OF WAR III BETA! PLEASE REPLY YES WITH YOUR SIGN IN ID, PASSWORD, AND ANSWER TO SECRET QUESTION.

YES

sign in id: noob

password:godofwar3

secret answer:godofwar3

Message 23 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2009

I HAVE THE ANSWER 4 U

u need to make a new psn account then once u have done that add the psn u lost and send a message saying   hey mike i know u told me u wanted the cod4 map pack so if u can tell me your email and password then i will give it to u   then if he is stupid enough to fall for it he will send u ur info and then change your password   if u need more help add me on psn  FREEKINsHoOtu

Message 24 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

Mar 8, 2009

firedood wrote:

SKuLL2244 wrote:

spartacus253 wrote:

Lol.

YES

sign in id: noob

password:godofwar3

secret answer:godofwar3

Now give me about 24 hours and if your password is changed or sign-in ID its NORMAL! No need to take any precautions!
http://www.djdoubles.pixel-gamers.com - Personal Internet Radio.
Message 25 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 6, 2009
lol u fake
Message 26 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

May 6, 2009
Kid this will teach you a lesson. never gameshare and give email and password. I know you a kid. Everyone that buys into gameshare is a kid.
Message 27 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4548 posts

May 6, 2009

IXI-YoMpY-IXI wrote:

know one  , but I use same ID on msn

Then you probably logged in to a fake sign in page using your MSN account.. I know it used to work on Yahoo to steal people's usernames

primalcarnage Trophy Cardhref="http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/SignUp">Get your Portable ID!
Message 28 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

May 6, 2009

primalcarnage wrote:

IXI-YoMpY-IXI wrote:

know one  , but I use same ID on msn

Then you probably logged in to a fake sign in page using your MSN account.. I know it used to work on Yahoo to steal people's usernames

That scenario assumes too much. The person who collected the information would have to know that the same information is also used for his PSN account, and have a vested interest in taking his PSN account. Personally I have always been an Occam's Razor kind of guy. The simplest explaination for this situation is that he gave his account information out for the purpose of game sharing and he got screwed. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. 

Message 29 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
728 posts

May 6, 2009

Actually once upon a time, I was hacked, and it wasn't cause I gameshared, it started with a little keylogger on my Computer. I start recieving emails that where trying to activate old accounts for stuff that cost money, Like say my Xbox Live account I got when halo 2 came out. Or WoW Trials trying to activate. When I noticed that they were using some of my user names. Finally I went to get on my PS3, and I learned, my user info that I had saved on my PS3 was incorrect. So I looked and my password and email had been changed, and it was all cause they keylogged my computer.

So honestly stop assuming it is game sharing, although it seems to be that, since this guy seems to be foolish, and offer him some legit help, instead of flaming the hell out of him. 

IXI-YoMpY-IXI call Sony at 1-800-345-7669, at first you will have to listen to automated messages, and press a few keys, but after awhile you will eventually get a hold of Customer Support, and work patiently with them, they will have to look into the situation, and will eventually they will change the account email back, and give you a temp password. I even have a guy who generously gave me his personal number incase I run into problems like that again. Also you might have to reactivate your account, because I did.

Dark Eco Apocalypse
Message 30 of 40 (21 Views)
0 Likes