Dec 28 2012
By: FT-Light First Son 19 posts

ACIII Liberation To play or not to play

2 replies 113 views Edited Dec 28, 2012

So my vita came with AC3 and I cant decide if I shoukd play it or not. I got like 50-60% through AC1 for ps3 and got pretty bored. I tried AC3 for about 5 minutes and took it as a sign to stop when the game froze. So my question is: Can the game be played alone or is it better to finish 1+2 first, is it even worth playing if ACI bored me so much before ending?

Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: ACIII Liberation To play or not to play

Dec 28, 2012
AC3: Liberation is pretty light on history, so playing the game without playing the others won't make you oblivious to something in the game other than the feud that rages between the two main factions of the game. Even the ending I found to be pretty much...well, pointless, to the overall arc of the series~.

As for bugs, I'm not going to lie, even after patching and everything I still ran into freezing on the tutorial and there's a dressing booth that to this day I still can't buy or the game locks up with a black screen. However, the game is a technical feat on the PSV, the mechanics are fun and the Open World is really well done, I'd advice that you give it a try even if just to see what the PSV can offer you. The campaign took me about 23 hours to complete, I'm sure you can reach a conclusion within 2 ~ 3 hours, it's not like you'll lose anything~.
Message 2 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: ACIII Liberation To play or not to play

Dec 28, 2012
Hmm, thanks for the input. Like I said, I played most of the first game so I do know about the factions and their war, even if I dont know the entirety of it. You do make a good point about playing it to at least test the vita limitations out.
Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes