Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2012
By: Graywolf_1969 First Son 12 posts

ACCT and Message Hacking

2 replies 97 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

10/24/2012 23:40 :  I just had someone hack my account.  I went to send someone a message and people that are not on my friends list started popping up all over the place.  I erased everyone off my friends list and it still did it.  Is there something that can be done or am I going to have to take drastic actions such as reformatting the Hdd?  It's really pathetic that some trash has to mess up everyone else's fun. 

Graywolf_1969
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29754 posts

Re: ACCT and Message Hacking

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Graywolf_1969 wrote:

10/24/2012 23:40 :  I just had someone hack my account.  I went to send someone a message and people that are not on my friends list started popping up all over the place.  I erased everyone off my friends list and it still did it.  Is there something that can be done or am I going to have to take drastic actions such as reformatting the Hdd?  It's really pathetic that some trash has to mess up everyone else's fun. 

Are you able to access your account to change the password, if so do it immediately, even just because it's a good idea.

I very much doubt you were "hacked", PS3's can't really be "hacked", the other person would need some information before doing so, like the password.

Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: ACCT and Message Hacking

Oct 26, 2012

If changing your password doesn't work,put everybody of them in the block list.

Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes