Wastelander
684 posts

Re: AC3: Liberation Reviews Thread

Nov 4, 2012

no complaining on this thread about things not relevant to the topic.  otherwise go start another thread please.  thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 55 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Elvick_ wrote:

Game is amazing, the light stuff with the camera is the only awful thing. I had to find online that you're supposed to turn the Vita. the instructions for that were terrible. 

Otherwise, this game deserves awesome reviews. But the gaming media is fickle. 

Odd, the SECOND light puzzle is the one that prompted the actual tutorial on how to do the light puzzles.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 55 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4377 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

OptimusC wrote:

no complaining on this thread about things not relevant to the topic.  otherwise go start another thread please.  thank you.

Agreed, I was trying to stay on topic while trying to explain that if he has issues with AC3: Liberation, it's the devs fault not the hardware itself (AC3 Liberations has a few issues but doesn't hurt it enough for my enjoyment of the game). I myself Love my Vita,  it has provided me fun and quality not found on anything on the go. Assassins Creed 3 Liberations is one of the best Adventure games to come out this holiday season. IT's also one of the best Assassins Creed game I've played on the go - Bloodlines was a bit of a disappointment as it didn't give you that Free Roaming sandbox feeling that Liberation has. The graphics are great too on Assassins Creed 3 Liberation and it's absolutely fun to play, hoping from roof to roof still doesn't get old! I have N4S Most Wanted for Vita too and can't seem to stop playing Assassins Creed 3 Liberation to give Most Wanted another go (played already but stopped to play more AC3:Liberation).

It's kinda unavoidable in forums to find the sliver of people who just generally want to drag a thread or community down. With the Vita, Some people are expecting WAAAY to much out the handheld right now (it's still only the first year of the Vita) and would rather nitpick it as best as they can to generally sway people to hate the device as much as them. Instead of blaming software as being the issue they dislike, they instead blame the hardware. 

I'm so glad though that the majority of the people here on the forum and owners in general that do love the Vita - which is great! We are the ones that are optimisitc and appreciate the efforts by any dev to gives us Vita owners games. Assassins Creed 3 Liberation is a great addition to the Vita Library and would recommend it to any Vita owner. Don't let one persn's sour mood ruin what you love, you can't please everyone on certain things.

(IT's also futile to sway someone's opinion over something that is opposite of what you feel. I found out this through the early PS3 days and left this forum because of a few sour members. I'm a bit older now and came back to this forum due to me wanting to hang out with Vita owners and will not allow the same thing to happen the last time during the PS3 years. IT's best to hang out with positive people that you can have a good conversation with and have fun with. Can't wait to play with some of you guys who sent me friend requests [which I''m grateful some did due to me posting in the friend thread], N4S Most Wanted is going to be in my Vita Soon! Still lovin and playin Assassin Creed 3 Liberation though!)

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 55 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 4, 2012

AnyBody Else's "Continue Game" Crash Today? I Was Playing AC3-Liberation This Morning... Had My Lunch... Turned It Back On To "Continue Game" And It Keeps Crashing Back To The Main Screen!

Other Than That... Assassin's Creed 3-Liberation Is Fun!

MultiPlayer Grid-Game Is Kinda Slow And Boreing. Takes Too Long To Make Any Efficient Moves Within An Hour's Time.

But I Like The "Shipping Magnate Micro-Management" Side Quest! Great Way To Grind Out More Money.

The Boat-Trip To Seville Is Kinda Long Though (1 Hr)... But I Guess It Makes Sense.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 55 (212 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4377 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

I was playing AC3 Liberation today and when I turned the screen off, my Vita wouldn't turn on (blue light but no screen). I simply restarted my Vita and all is well. Maybe a reset will help ya BAEZE_L?

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 55 (201 Views)
0 Likes