Survivor
2536 posts

Re: One of the first AC3: Liberation Reviews 9/10

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Despite the low scores (keep in mind I was expecting a system seller rating of 9+) I am liking what I read a lot. But I can't believe the game will have framerate issues. It was bad enough with NLKS but given the PSV spcs it's kind of appalling that games are released with such a major flaw~.

Message 11 of 55 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

the frame rater issues in this game are caused by the streaming of content. its much worse when you are running through thre city areas making the vita constantly dump and load assests. im not sure what they could have done to fix this outside making the game look worse and basically taking almost all the npc's out....that or taking the free roaming completely out leaving you with what was basically the psp AC games.

the city areas are the only place i notice any horrible framerate drops, the rest is smooth as can be.

Message 12 of 55 (224 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13525 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

OptimusC wrote:

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Any details about multi-player? Sorry I'll admit I did not read through all of that. I ain't trying to spoil too much.

I just had seen the Wiki and it specifically states that you get the Multiplayer Skin which I had known but I don't know it just seems weird to give a skin for a multi-player that is only strategy based, maybe that is all it is? I am just wondering if there is actually more to the multi-player than what was shown.

I just really want to make sure before I have to pick between this and Ragnarok today. So has anyone played it and can give some details? Not saying it won't be good and I am still getting it but I just want to get a good multi-player game right now.

"Speaking of tacked on, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation packs an asynchronous multiplayer mode. Here, you'll choose if you're with the Brotherhood or the Templars, and then start tapping nodes around the world. You never engage in any combat, but assign troops to attack or defend a spot. All the other people playing multiplayer are doing this too, so there's a constant tug of war as to who is in charge of the nodes. The mode is boring and poorly explained, and I had it glitch out on me a couple of times to where I couldn't quit. Luckily, this mode isn't why anyone's buying Liberation."

Ah Ok thanks for the confirmation. Looks like I will be getting this a liltte later then no offense, I still love you Aveline.

I just am broke and have to priortize.

Oh and can you confirm NFS is Cross Buy? Might as well ask that also, I know it was supposed to be but again just double checking or did you only get the Vita version?

It's not.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 55 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: AC3: Liberation Reviews Thread

Oct 31, 2012
I live the game. The music makes it perfect for me.
Message 14 of 55 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 31, 2012
*love
Message 15 of 55 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Oct 31, 2012
If Need For Speed had a cross buy option I'd be all over that.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 16 of 55 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 31, 2012
what is the 64 online players multiplayer all about on the AC3 for vita?
Message 17 of 55 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Oct 31, 2012

The campaign is great, but every single time I touch the multiplayer it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and it makes me critic the story more then I should. So I am never touching the MP again. In my short version I give the game a 7.5 out of 10. If they would have done a better job explaining the multiplayer, added what other AC games have, or even not included it and spent a little more time on the campaign, I would give it another solid point.

Message 18 of 55 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah I'm glad I decided to wait to play AC3 on the PS3 first to see how I would like it. I know they are different but Liberation isn't really a close call to it.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 19 of 55 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I was gonna get this but my friend said it's not worth it due to the multiplayer feature.

might as well spend my money on other games then

-----------------------------------------------------
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FIYZ7.jpg[/IMG]
Message 20 of 55 (184 Views)
0 Likes