Jan 06 2013
By: pencru First Son 8 posts

A simple request of the PSN and Sony?

6 replies 139 views Edited Jan 6, 2013

After signing up for PS+ (quite the steal for me,) I've racked up quite a long list under Downloads, and currently the only way to go through it again whenever I want to redownload a game is by scrolling up and down a unified list.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I'd really like to ask Sony if they're willing to implement some way to organize the Downloads list. It could be in the form of a search function exclusively within a user's downloads, categories (PS3 games, add-ons, PS Vita games, add-ons, themes, or even include a separate section for PS+ purchased games.)

It would really make the experience much smoother in my opinion.

PS: Is this the right place for me to be talking about this?

Message 1 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Re: A simple request of the PSN and Sony?

Jan 6, 2013

pencru wrote:

After signing up for PS+ (quite the steal for me,) I've racked up quite a long list under Downloads, and currently the only way to go through it again whenever I want to redownload a game is by scrolling up and down a unified list.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I'd really like to ask Sony if they're willing to implement some way to organize the Downloads list. It could be in the form of a search function exclusively within a user's downloads, categories (PS3 games, add-ons, PS Vita games, add-ons, themes, or even include a separate section for PS+ purchased games.)

It would really make the experience much smoother in my opinion.

PS: Is this the right place for me to be talking about this?

This has been requested a number of times & in part I agree with you, I'd like to see perhaps the opportunity to organize my games into say alphabetical order.

This isn't necessarily the wrong place for your post but a good place to usggest it would be on the PS Blog Share, the official Sony website where we can suggest ideas, here's the link: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Thanks! Do I have to make a new thread on there? Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. The PSN is a great place, but it really needs some organizing.
Message 3 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oops, apparently I just have to go and share my idea on t...

Jan 6, 2013

Oops, apparently I just have to go and share my idea on there. Thanks again!

Message 4 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Re: Oops, apparently I just have to go and share my idea on t...

Jan 6, 2013

pencru wrote:

Oops, apparently I just have to go and share my idea on there. Thanks again!

You're welcome, & yes,  just click my link above.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Jan 6, 2013
The way it is currently if you know what game you're looking to dl you simply search it in the store and if you've previously purchased it you just download it right there.. so there's the search function..
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 6 of 7 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 6, 2013
We seriously need this already. I have 350+ downloads in my download history. It's a pain searching for everything :l

Message 7 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes