May 27 2014
By: Spirit19-- Splicer 72 posts

A "HUGE" Minecraft Project

[ Edited ]
3 replies 118 views Edited May 27, 2014

Since you are here I assume you play Minecraft and are interested in my "HUGE" idea. I was walking through my minecraft world and noticed that parts of it looked like wonderland from the movie Peter Pan. So I started thinking, wouldnt it be cool to make a huge Disney themed server including the sand lion from Aladdin? And then I was thinking, wouldnt it be cooler to have a bunch of worlds themed after several things? Like a Naruto themed one with the Hidden Leaf Village and the Village Hidden in the Sand?

So my "HUGE" idea is to make a big thing out of it. Have a whole bunch of people working on a server dedicated to a certain theme, and having a "news crew" record the progress and post it on Youtube such as a news team would (interviews and such).
Im not sure how popular it would become but I think it would be a cool thing to do as a big group to just have a good time doing it. Even without the "news crew" it would still be fun.

If any of you Minecrafters out there are interested in this big project (needs a cool name) then reply here and we can all discuss it and get it planned out. I think people would like to watch the progress we maks on these.

Mod Edit: Updated label & fixed HTML coding. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
603 posts

Re: A "HUGE" Minecraft Project

May 27, 2014
Project Typhoon.
Message 2 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

May 27, 2014
Thats a good name ^_^
Message 3 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

May 27, 2014
Also, it will be in creative so that it wont take months because I plan to fill the worlds with monuments of sorts. It may take a bit but it will end up being a really awesome project. The first one will be for the Disney themed one. We will have the giant skull from Peter Pan and the two rocks that the mermaids hang around then the place where Aladdin meets Genie in a desert filled with labrinths and traps (like an exploding lava wave). Then a jungle themed from The Jungle Book.

Is Frozen a Disney movie? Well we will have some winter themed area. I am working on Rapunzels tower atm. And this is a serious project but I should be posting this on the Minecraft forums. Why didnt I do that??
Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes