Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: A question about a PSP game and VITA

May 15, 2013
Nothing is listed for games that only work after you transfer them from PS3. You'll need the internet for that. That's how I found out about Ratchet and Clank.
Message 11 of 15 (65 Views)
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 15, 2013
Aren't all PSP games (Download only) playable on the Vita?
@Sony - Ditch your faulty eCommerce Payment system and get one that actually works. This is getting old real fast. But I guess you dont want our money if you wont accept funds from our cards Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 15 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 15, 2013
No.
Message 13 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

TheUltimateSword wrote:
Aren't all PSP games (Download only) playable on the Vita?

johngie wrote:
No.

I think it depends how TheUltimateSword is meaning this.

All PSP games "Do" have to be downloaded to play on the Vita. You can't use your UMD's. However, some "I believe" have to be downloaded to the PS3 and then transferred to the Vita, while some can be downloaded directly to the Vita. So, I guess it depends on how he is meaning it.

Message 14 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2536 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

It's not that some "have to be" downloaded to the PS3; the American PSV PSP emulator is crap compared to Europe's and Japan's. Plus issues with the PSN that still has to certify some games. Since we no longer have access to Media Go to download / transfer files, the alternative is a PS3 (when available). You could download any PSP game into it to transfer to a PSV; now, whether the game will work or not is a different story. But for example, MGS: POP and PW can be transferred and played despite the fact you can buy them on the PSV PSN~.

Message 15 of 15 (43 Views)
0 Likes