May 18 2013
By: Morighant First Son 14 posts

A port I want to come to the playstation vita

5 replies 85 views Edited May 18, 2013

Most of you will have never heard of this game. But it was by far one of the best rpgs on the entire PS2. It never was too popular but it was made by square enix and TRI ace. Radiata Stories.

I would love to see a port to this game sony for the vita. Not everyone owns a ps3 and not everyone wants to plug in there ps2 to play it. If anyone else here knows this game, You would possibly agree that it desserves more attention and maybe a port. The gameplay was simplistic, but challenging. Hours and hours of gameplay. A beautiful storyline, wonderful anime-like visuals. This needs to be done Sony.

Message 1 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3310 posts

Re: A port I want to come to the playstation vita

May 18, 2013

Morighant wrote:

Most of you will have never heard of this game. But it was by far one of the best rpgs on the entire PS2. It never was too popular but it was made by square enix and TRI ace. Radiata Stories.

I would love to see a port to this game sony for the vita. Not everyone owns a ps3 and not everyone wants to plug in there ps2 to play it. If anyone else here knows this game, You would possibly agree that it desserves more attention and maybe a port. The gameplay was simplistic, but challenging. Hours and hours of gameplay. A beautiful storyline, wonderful anime-like visuals. This needs to be done Sony.

Plenty of people own PS3s nowadays, unless you're talking about older models.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 2 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

If you want an older PS1/PS2 game out on PSN, your best chance to be heard is to make a post on the PS.blog.share page and by contacting the actual publisher / developer of the game, in order to let them know you would love to see a game get re-release digitally.

It is not likely that somebody from Sony (that has the power you are looking for) will see this post.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 3 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11727 posts

May 18, 2013

I've definitely played through and completed Radiata Stories on the PlayStation 2 when it originally released. Radiata Stories is a good game that should be released digitally if there's a PlayStation 2-loving audience willing to play the game too. Though, it would be even better if the game were remastered with trophies to add incentive toward buying the product again or for the first time.

Message 4 of 6 (69 Views)
First Son
14 posts

May 18, 2013
Yes I completely agree. And I will contact someone to see if we can get this game on the vita! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8502 posts

May 18, 2013
I played through the game when it was released in Japan, had a bit of trouble to understand the dialogues since they are mostly cutscenes, but I enjoyed the game nevertheless.
Message 6 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes