Mar 30 2013
By: paladinaFan First Son 3 posts

A playstation fan plead

[ Edited ]
3 replies 75 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

Dear, Sony,

This thread is to address the lack of anime rpgs in the U.S.. Hopefully, I'm not the only one to notice this deficiency in nearly all platform.

To be honest, nitendo ds doesn't have really good anime games and they don't lack anime titles; but anyways, maybe you guys can kick up more anime titles? 

There will be plenty of buyers for your new plateform, if maybe sony can cater to that niche market. I'm sure there's plenty of things that the ps4 can bring compare to nitendo 3ds.

Smiley Very Happy I'm a particular fan of anime titles such as slayers.. Well, the 90's and early 2000's anime was awesome.. Anyways, cutesy anime is in too, I guess T__T...

Who is with me?! 

Message 1 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: A playstation fan plead

Mar 30, 2013

OO by the way, this will also get your leg up against xbox Woman Wink

Message 2 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Welcome to the forum, unfortunately there really isn't anyone from Sony that either takes requests or can really change anything. You'll have to go to this site:

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

and maybe something will happen in the future, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. If you know Japanese you can set up a Japanese PSN account and you'll probably find more in terms of what you're looking for.

Message 3 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Oh, thanks for that link.. I knew this thread wasn't appropriate for the forum and was looking for something like that. So yeah who is with me?!
Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes