Wastelander
562 posts

Re: A good 10$ Vita game

Apr 8, 2013

Pkhanh2 wrote:
Just get when Viking Attack, for god sake. It's on the top download list but seems like nobody plays it online, and I'm dying to find some one play with me to go through levels that is nearly impossible for single player.

Dude, sound like I will cross it out now because it's seem it's an ONLINE game with no player, good luck finding other player my friend, god, I remember the time when I used to play UMVC3 on my Vita and PS3, it's a complete Wasteland/ Ghost Community Smiley Sad 

Message 11 of 15 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Apr 8, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

What no Rocketbirds, Urban Trial Freestyle, Machinarium, or Germinator? They seem to have decent ratings from users and are in the price range you're looking at.

Yes, Hardboild Chicken look good, is on my list too but it's just like a lot of Contra game I played, Urban Trail is on my list too, but like I said, I'm too skeptical, Machiarium, beat it 2 times on my PC, Germinator, Uhm Imma pass, because it's look too weird for my taste

Yeah, those are on my list also. That Rocketbirds game has some incredible audio from what I've heard while watching Youtube videos.

Do you recommend Machinarium, and is it a fairly long game? Do you think it would translate (pick up and play 10 minutes to 30 minutes) well to PS Vita (portable gaming)? Sorry, I know your thread is to help you, but I really haven't seem many reviews of it.

On Germinator, fair enough. I played the demo and it seemed to ramp up in difficulty pretty fast during the tutorial. That kind of turned me off to it. Not sure if this was just, because of it being a demo and if it's more gradual in the actual game.

I have Sine Mora and it's pretty cool, but to be honest I haven't played it as much as I thought I would. It's no R-Type Delta.

For me, my top picks would be Rocketbirds, Urban Trial Freestyle, especially since I know my boys would play them also. Giving it more value for me. Otherwise I'd probably look to games from PSP and PSOne that I missed.

Too bad Guacamelee is $15. I know it's a good value with cross buy, but it'd be nice to sell it at a discount for those of us without a PS3, and $10 sounds about right.

Good luck.

Message 12 of 15 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 8, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

What no Rocketbirds, Urban Trial Freestyle, Machinarium, or Germinator? They seem to have decent ratings from users and are in the price range you're looking at.

Yes, Hardboild Chicken look good, is on my list too but it's just like a lot of Contra game I played, Urban Trail is on my list too, but like I said, I'm too skeptical, Machiarium, beat it 2 times on my PC, Germinator, Uhm Imma pass, because it's look too weird for my taste

Yeah, those are on my list also. That Rocketbirds game has some incredible audio from what I've heard while watching Youtube videos.

Do you recommend Machinarium, and is it a fairly long game? Do you think it would translate (pick up and play 10 minutes to 30 minutes) well to PS Vita (portable gaming)? Sorry, I know your thread is to help you, but I really haven't seem many reviews of it.

On Germinator, fair enough. I played the demo and it seemed to ramp up in difficulty pretty fast during the tutorial. That kind of turned me off to it. Not sure if this was just, because of it being a demo and if it's more gradual in the actual game.

I have Sine Mora and it's pretty cool, but to be honest I haven't played it as much as I thought I would. It's no R-Type Delta.

For me, my top picks would be Rocketbirds, Urban Trial Freestyle, especially since I know my boys would play them also. Giving it more value for me. Otherwise I'd probably look to games from PSP and PSOne that I missed.

Too bad Guacamelee is $15. I know it's a good value with cross buy, but it'd be nice to sell it at a discount for those of us without a PS3, and $10 sounds about right.

Good luck.

i would recommend Machinarium if you're a serious calm and puzzle solving type of dude, the art style look good it it's own way, there is not much in the music and sound, if you play Limbo, it's the same bland feeling, all you will here is steam and machine sound, piston bumping and that crazy sound that your kettle make when you boild water for your afternoon tea (I'm not British but I drink tea).

Guacamelle is too good Smiley Happy but yeah, it should be discount, my guess is it will be 10$ when the PS4 launch, PSN tend to lower the price through the year. 

Stuck between Sine Mora, Rocketbird, Jet Set Radio, and Urban Free Trail.

However if Rocket Bird have online 2 co-op, I will gladly buy it in an instant since I miss the old Metal Slug day, I would gladly do some co-op with you too if you decided to get it, but that is an IF. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 8, 2013
SOOOOO.............Any help????
Message 14 of 15 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2547 posts

Apr 8, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Pkhanh2 wrote:
Just get when Viking Attack, for god sake. It's on the top download list but seems like nobody plays it online, and I'm dying to find some one play with me to go through levels that is nearly impossible for single player.

Dude, sound like I will cross it out now because it's seem it's an ONLINE game with no player, good luck finding other player my friend, god, I remember the time when I used to play UMVC3 on my Vita and PS3, it's a complete Wasteland/ Ghost Community Smiley Sad 

I'd reccomend WVA. I beat the whole game on singleplayer and it's cross-buy as well. Quite fun in short bursts.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 15 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes