Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 26 2012
By: PhantomRacer99 First Son 1 posts

A delicate DLC situation

3 replies 135 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

I want to buy the Black Ops 2 season pass, but see, the problem is that I used to live in Canada beofre moving to Switzerland, so naturally I buy all my games in Switzerland now, but I never wanted DLC. But I just can't resist Nuketown Zombies. So I was wondering. If I buy a SWISS DLC from the SWISS PSN store to use on my SWISS game, will I still be able to use the DLC on my CANADIAN account?

Message 1 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30333 posts

Re: A delicate DLC situation

Dec 26, 2012

PhantomRacer99 wrote:

I want to buy the Black Ops 2 season pass, but see, the problem is that I used to live in Canada beofre moving to Switzerland, so naturally I buy all my games in Switzerland now, but I never wanted DLC. But I just can't resist Nuketown Zombies. So I was wondering. If I buy a SWISS DLC from the SWISS PSN store to use on my SWISS game, will I still be able to use the DLC on my CANADIAN account?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

So long as the DLC is from the same country/region as the original game then you'll be fine, it does not matter where you reside now, just if the DLC matches that of the original game.

Message 2 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Dec 26, 2012

It's not out yet anyways.

Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Yes.If the DLC code and the game code match,you will be able to play the DLC through any account.

Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes