Sep 02 2013
By: Shinny_Sparta First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

A Vita PSN Question

3 replies 159 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

I was woundering, can i play games from my italian account on a NA account, i mean i have a load full of games on my NA account, but boght my VITA in italy, wich came with a voucher of AC3L, that means i need to have an italian account in order to play it, so what i am asking is will i be able to play AC3L on an NA account ? Dont want to mess up my memory card, thats why i ask :3

Message 1 of 4 (159 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8967 posts

Re: A Vita PSN Question

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

Nope sadly you can't in order to play that game you need to have another memory card however if the game is the small chip not a digital one you can play it on your NA account but some online features may not be accessible

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Well thats a pity, but one more small question, if i backup my saves, games and format my memory card, then put on my italian account on the vita/memory card i can download it & play it, or my memory card is tied to my NA account ? Just want to play that game, while i have it.. and again, i dont want to mess my memory card like i did with my older one, these things are expensive :/

Message 3 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8967 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Shinny_Sparta wrote:

Well thats a pity, but one more small question, if i backup my saves, games and format my memory card, then put on my italian account on the vita/memory card i can download it & play it, or my memory card is tied to my NA account ? Just want to play that game, while i have it.. and again, i dont want to mess my memory card like i did with my older one, these things are expensive :/

That correct the game is attied to the account unlike the PS3 were you can buy and download games and play it on any account the Vita only allows one account per system so even if you have a different memory card you can't still play the game on another account

KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 4 (134 Views)