Jan 22 2013
By: WowAddict999 First Son 1 posts

A Question for Sony's Quality control department

1 replies 110 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

Sony is your quality control department working as intended? if so how can this possibly happen on a brand new sony Slim 3001-B unit?  Unit overheating in less than 6 months? This is clearly BAD quality control guys. You know that all CPU's need to have thermal paste fully applied to transfer heat to the heat sink right? right?

I also would like to point out that I have fixed more than 10 of these units with the same factory defect. after applying new thermal paste they work flawlessly. (unit models 2501-A, 2501-B, 3001-A, 3001-B all show this bad quality control)

I just wanted to let you guys know and thank because of your bad quality control I can make a living fixing these and many more of the problems your PS3 units develop over time. Cant wait for your PS4 to hit the shelves to see what new defects you guys invent now! Smiley Happy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: A Question for Sony's Quality control department

Jan 22, 2013

Sony doesn't read these forum. 

If you have this sort of an issue with PS3's, you might want to contact customer service and push it up the proper channels until someone MIGHT have the ability to get something done about it.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)
0 Likes