VP of Gaming
27612 posts

Re: A New PS Home, but no PS Plus Space!

Sep 13, 2011

PolarPaper wrote:

Seems odd, though it isn't like it might not be implimented later on. We must wait.

Its true, it may be implememted at some later stage, but with the 'new PS HOME' coming this fall, Sony / the PS Home Dev's had a wonderful opportunity to give us this space, for some reason they have chosen not to, I'd like to know why.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Sep 14, 2011

ok heres one thing that would be really cool in home for ps plus people and heck it might even drive sales a tad for ps plus people we want r own trophy room that was promised from day one thats what i think alot of people want

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 19, 2011

How about having a defaulted "PS+ Quitter" avatar for those who choose not to renew? Lol.

I'm not too big a fan of complaining BUT emailes polls and surveys would be nice to get moving in the right direction... Alright now, no more ideas from me unless I'll be added to Sony's payroll in the near future.

tink1010 Trophy Card

...Casual Girl Gamer...
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Sep 24, 2011

It would be lovely to have a 3D trophy room in Home, as mentioned before. PS+ gets the benefits of discounts/free games, cloud saving and automatic updating, but adding a trophy room in Home would be fantastic.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes