Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Re: A New PS Home, but no PS Plus Space!

Aug 25, 2011

Still waiting on this and my Playstation Plus avatar.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 11 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Thanks everyone for your feedback. The big picture here is that PS Home is getting a redesign. US will be the first region to roll out the new Home, and while there will be a new structure to how everything looks, there will be no PS Plus area for now. Look forward to great things with the new PS Home, and as far as a dedicated PS Plus space goes; we'll see how everything shakes out, but I'd love to see it. For now, we're focused on making sure the remodeled Home is a great experience for everyone, whether you're a Plus subscriber or not. More to come!

Message 12 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Aug 29, 2011

jcalvert wrote:

Same old song and dance - seems like Sony could give a **** about PS+, this forum space, and our opinions.  Absolutly ridiculous.

I know it can be easy to feel dissapointed, but trust me, the last thing the PSN and PS Plus team is doing is not listening to what our community is saying.

Message 13 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Aug 29, 2011

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

Still waiting on this and my Playstation Plus avatar.

My Game Library: Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Little Big Planet, Infamous, Infamous 2, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Blur, Sports Champions. PSN: ScreamAimFire999

A PS Plus avatar might be tough to do on the basis of avatar's are yours to keep forever. So if you happened to stop subscribing to PS Plus, well you'd still have your awesome avatar to display to the world, and that wouldn't quite shake out right, know what I mean?

However, I am working on getting some Plus exclusive stuff that does tie into your Plus status, so stay tuned.

Message 14 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Not renewing Plus...Period.

jcalvert wrote:

I agree.  Sucks.  Color me disappointed.  More than ever, I am strongly considering not renewing my subscription come Nov.  Same old song and dance - seems like Sony could give a **** about PS+, this forum space, and our opinions.  Absolutly ridiculous.

Message 15 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Listening?...so they listen but turn a deaf ear?...

As much as Home seems to take a step forward..I see it still retaining some of its ways like an ole woman retaining water based on this decision.

When it finally does come to home and it will,you wont be bringing it for us the customers...It will be for a new business model they wanna try.

I wanna blame someone for this .It's someone's fault that I cannot enjoy this in Home. I dont appreciate that. I hope your happy.

See Sony decision makers..You cause a rift...Do you not see that?...

Yes,I am being a bit of a devils advocate here. Not flaming or trolling...

I always heard"Sell em the sizzle,not the steak"...Thats why I never was in sales.I wanted the steak.

At least YOUR being as straight up as you can be Morgan.,.I BIG time appreciate that...

mochuuu wrote:

Thanks everyone for your feedback. The big picture here is that PS Home is getting a redesign. US will be the first region to roll out the new Home, and while there will be a new structure to how everything looks, there will be no PS Plus area for now. Look forward to great things with the new PS Home, and as far as a dedicated PS Plus space goes; we'll see how everything shakes out, but I'd love to see it. For now, we're focused on making sure the remodeled Home is a great experience for everyone, whether you're a Plus subscriber or not. More to come!

Message 16 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Thanks for the response; honestly this is one of those deals where actions speak louder than words.  It would be nice to see some progress - if you (generic in this case) are judged on your results ... well ... trying to stay above the line and not go into 100% negative mode.

Message 17 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Why would that matter? You would still be advertising Playstation Plus for the other people on your friends list. You can't go wrong with a Playstation Plus avatar.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 18 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 13, 2011

Somewhat incorrect. The Plus head items are flagged as rentals.

Message 19 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 13, 2011

Seems odd, though it isn't like it might not be implimented later on. We must wait.

Message 20 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes