Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: A New Look for PlayStation Forums is Coming

Feb 8, 2014

On the floating banner thing, I guess I'll just have to see how it works with the new layout. It was horrible with this layout, perhaps it will integrate better this time around?

However, it depends on what is on the banner. If I'm on this site, I don't go anywhere besides forum related stuff... so if i'm always fighting a moving banner with links that aren't even relevant to me, I won't be happy.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 51 of 190 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Feb 8, 2014
I can't really speak for the banner cause I haven't seen it in action yet (apparently all new and improved) but I do like the dark theme.
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 52 of 190 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Feb 8, 2014

Change can be hard for some people. Looks nice from what I saw, just give it a try with some use time...

Message 53 of 190 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4980 posts

Feb 8, 2014

mochuuu wrote:

xXGlassArrowXx wrote:

It Looks Amazing.One thing i'm curious about is Ps General. Will PS3 and PS4 be in two different categories now?

PlayStation General will remain the same as it is today

So PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (a game that got mediorcre reviews at best and didn't sell well) gets it's own forum but we can't get a seperate forum for ANY of the PlayStation consoles? I hate how almost every thread dies on these forums now within two hours because of this.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
220+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 54 of 190 (209 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4797 posts

Feb 8, 2014

This will be my last post and I will be signing out. But I quess it doesn't matter what the community thinks. They will do whatever they want and not even communicate these ideas with us. They could have said by the way we are thinking are changing out the layout. What do you think? No they just come on here and state they are changing the forums and expect everyone to be on board. They demolish half the forums by archiving all the gaming sections. There are like 12 games now. They keep doing these things and pushing people away to other gaming forums. I have been here being hopeful but I quess that isn't going to happen! So I am out.

Maybe I will see some of you guys somewhere else, it has been a long 8 years!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 55 of 190 (197 Views)
Gaming Beast
2124 posts

Feb 8, 2014
Looks great cant wait
Message 56 of 190 (193 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13843 posts

Feb 8, 2014

FreshRevenge wrote:

This will be my last post and I will be signing out. But I quess it doesn't matter what the community thinks. They will do whatever they want and not even communicate these ideas with us. They could have said by the way we are thinking are changing out the layout. What do you think? No they just come on here and state they are changing the forums and expect everyone to be on board. They demolish half the forums by archiving all the gaming sections. There are like 12 games now. They keep doing these things and pushing people away to other gaming forums. I have been here being hopeful but I quess that isn't going to happen! So I am out.

Maybe I will see some of you guys somewhere else, it has been a long 8 years!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

Good luck, FreshRevenge.

I'm not a fan of the changes either, only staying around due to the friends I've made on the boards. But hopefully this time around the boards won't be loading as slowly as they did before. If they do that, then I might be on here less than I am now. It's not worth the headache. Can understand why you want to leave and I don't blame you one bit.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 57 of 190 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Feb 8, 2014
@mochuuu

You guys should make a totally separate forum for all these [info] threads taking up space on the PS general.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 58 of 190 (167 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Feb 8, 2014
They only go to mvp's for input. They don't care what we think. They only humor us with these shield icon crap things
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 59 of 190 (163 Views)
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

Good to see you guys are leaving this plain dark theme.

It's too gloomy in here.

Message 60 of 190 (232 Views)
0 Likes