Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 27 2013
By: ChangeDaBullets PlayStation MVP 5442 posts

A Moment of thanks!

10 replies 212 views Edited Sep 27, 2013

I would honestly like to thank Sony for developing a beautiful console. Not only did they listen to us players but they made it very profitiable for a price that is most easily affordable.. When I first heard about the PS4 I was not so sure if I was going to buy it but then I started doing more research and finally this past June 12th I made my purchase and pre ordered a PS4. This console is really going to be an amazing system not only did they put stuff in there like live stream more friends list but they did a fantastic job on the UI interface. I am thanking Sony for this wonderful console and I cannot wait to get my hands on it in a month and a half away! Sony I am your biggest fan and will continue to support you... Sincerely a very happy gamer!

photo xMYwEGm_zpsd47ce352.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (212 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Re: A Moment of thanks!

Sep 27, 2013

Good morning CDB I agree with you about Sony showing us a very capable system on paper.

I am very happy with the price point.

I am happy with the direction they are headed.

As for right now they have had all engines going. The wind has been at their backs.

However let's keep in mind with literally millions of units getting ready to launch World Wide there will be

some hiccup I'm sure. I am also a Sony fan, but I am also a realist.

I will hold my final thoughts about the product I have not put my hands on.

Do I expect Greatness absolutely. Will I get Greatness? Let You know.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 2 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Yes, the PS4 is quite the impressive tech. I can not wait for Killzone Shadowfall. Remote play with the Vita will be nice. That UI is very sleek. PS Plus is no big deal, as I enjoyed it everytime I had it, the value has been excellent, despite NA, trailing behind EU in what we get. 

Message 3 of 11 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
3640 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I'll reitirate that and say the PS4 looks to be quite the beast. Sony really took its time crafting what many consider their dream console. For the first time in a while, the news media, game developers, and fans are rallying behind the PlayStation, and for good reason.

Pro consumer policies, great graphics, innovative controller, sleek and sexy hardware design, improved UI, low price point, and some potentially great games in the lineup. What is not to like?

Wais_45 is a good guy. Super intelligent and upstanding, even if we don't always see eye to eye.

Worst Liberals in Human History: Joseph Goebbels, Che Guevara, Franklin Roosevelt, Bill Ayers, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, Sirhan Sirhan, Jim Jones, Kermit Gosnell, John Wayne Gacy, Dan White.

"Face look like a hippo, but dat girl got bootay"

Message 4 of 11 (176 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5442 posts

Sep 27, 2013

EminentFury wrote:

I'll reitirate that and say the PS4 looks to be quite the beast. Sony really took its time crafting what many consider their dream console. For the first time in a while, the news media, game developers, and fans are rallying behind the PlayStation, and for good reason.

Pro consumer policies, great graphics, innovative controller, sleek and sexy hardware design, improved UI, low price point, and some potentially great games in the lineup. What is not to like?

Not to mention even the xbox fanboys are jumping ship to the PS4 that says something right there.. I did have an xbox 360 but that had red ring and died RIP.. I love how it lights up blue on the front and makes it very sleak.. Plus the new vertical stand they have I love I will reserve that as well.. This is the first time I have spent a fortune on a console so they truly have earned my thanks. I will be making an unboxing video for YouTube when I get my hands on it and will be live streaming all the time

Message 5 of 11 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3640 posts

Sep 27, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

EminentFury wrote:

Not to mention even the xbox fanboys are jumping ship to the PS4 that says something right there.. I did have an xbox 360 but that had red ring and died RIP.. I love how it lights up blue on the front and makes it very sleak.. Plus the new vertical stand they have I love I will reserve that as well.. This is the first time I have spent a fortune on a console so they truly have earned my thanks. I will be making an unboxing video for YouTube when I get my hands on it and will be live streaming all the time

Great, I would definitely like to see that, as I don't know if I'll be able to get mine on launch like I had intended.

Wais_45 is a good guy. Super intelligent and upstanding, even if we don't always see eye to eye.

Worst Liberals in Human History: Joseph Goebbels, Che Guevara, Franklin Roosevelt, Bill Ayers, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, Sirhan Sirhan, Jim Jones, Kermit Gosnell, John Wayne Gacy, Dan White.

"Face look like a hippo, but dat girl got bootay"

Message 6 of 11 (151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5442 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Most definitely.. I'll be indepth with this as well not like most people who rush through videos..

Message 7 of 11 (146 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7056 posts

Sep 27, 2013

The PS4 is surely a highly antincipated must-buy console that is very affordable, and I'm planning on getting it around Black Friday.

Message 8 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5442 posts

Sep 27, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

The PS4 is surely a highly antincipated must-buy console that is very affordable, and I'm planning on getting it around Black Friday.

Yeah but you won't get a discount on the console not even the new games.. Since it is brand new. They only allow games that have been on the shelves for quite awhile.

Message 9 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Sep 27, 2013
I agree. Competition, aka micro$oft will never reach the quality and power of Sony. The Japanese are very smart.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 11 (117 Views)
0 Likes