Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: 7/30 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jul 29, 2013

Dokuro is fun, but should have not been the feature Vita game for the month - it's too small for that.

Morgan, I hope you've been listening - NO  PSP GAMES IN AUGUST! Vita owners (actual Vita owners, not the posers) want Vita games! If you don't believe that, Sony knows who has a Vita registered. Email us a private poll and find out for yourself.

Message 11 of 45 (413 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Sweet. Max Payne 3 and Pixlejunk Monsters HD for 20 bucks. Thank you Morgan.

As ffor the PSP/Vita debate. I do agree, there should be two Vita games offered per month, but I'm also a little torn because to be honest, I'm enjoying some PSP games more than the Vita games, (not all, some!).

So, I'm for the two Vita games, but I also want a PSP game thrown in too. Sorry, I guess i'm a little greedy, but hey, I'm even willing to pay a little more to get a little more. So it's your call.

Great job this month. Cheers.

Message 12 of 45 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Jmes99 wrote:

CradleOfFish wrote:

Wow two weeks in a row with no PS3 free games. I don't own a PS Vita so the freebies are useless to me this and last week. Unless they can play on the PSP, does anybody know if that is the case? When they say PSVita does that include downloading for PSP too? Because I never see PSP titles for free. Just wondering.

I don't know if you are or not, but you should be adding the free Vita/PSP games to your download list in case sometime in the future you do get a PS Vita. 

You have a point there. I do plan on buying a Vita down the line. Didn't think about going ahead and getting the Vita downloads now for furture gaming. Sometimes my brain stops functioning, I think. Thanks for the advice Ima gonna do it!

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 13 of 45 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8994 posts

Jul 29, 2013

I want PSP games for the variety and breadth of titles. PSP RPG game please. If you deliver shooters or fighting games month after month, then don't care what format they come in.

That said most I've enjoyed in recent memory is Zero Escape, followed by Metal Slug. Thank you for those.

Message 14 of 45 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 29, 2013

mochuuu wrote:
You can play the PSP titles that release for PS Vita on a PSP, yes. And we usually save the PS Vita / PSP instant game collection drops for the end of the month, while we do the PS3 titles at the beginning. You'll see PS3 titles coming next week and beyond. Thanks!

Thanks for the information. Is there any chance we could get advance updates like the European community. Usually I don't care but I have been chomping at the bit to purchase Need For Speed: Most Wanted and have held off since it was announced European PS+ members. I am holding out hope that it is coming for the US crowd... I would hate to go buy the game only to have it go free a week later. :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 45 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 29, 2013

well nothing for me

Message 16 of 45 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11237 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Will be DLing Dokuro. :smileywink:

Message 17 of 45 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 29, 2013

They do list free games for the psp also but they usually list them under vita. Right now god eater and metal slug xx are psp games that you can download for the vita or psp. The max payne  deal might not be free but its a great deal and once battlefield 3 leaves next week we will get another big title for free for sure.

Message 18 of 45 (336 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2353 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Max Payne 3 for $8? Sounds awesome.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 19 of 45 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Jmes99 wrote:

CradleOfFish wrote:

Wow two weeks in a row with no PS3 free games. I don't own a PS Vita so the freebies are useless to me this and last week. Unless they can play on the PSP, does anybody know if that is the case? When they say PSVita does that include downloading for PSP too? Because I never see PSP titles for free. Just wondering.

I don't know if you are or not, but you should be adding the free Vita/PSP games to your download list in case sometime in the future you do get a PS Vita. 

Great advice. I was planning on buying a Vita this year so I went ahead and downloaded the games for the hell of it. Man when I got home with that new vita I couldn't wait to download all the vita and psp games I had for it.

Message 20 of 45 (332 Views)
0 Likes