Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: 7/23 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jul 22, 2013

tj_martins wrote:

Dubloon7 wrote:

LIQUID_PANDA wrote:

Adirondack wrote:

If anyone that has a Vita and AS Plus has not played Virtue's Last Reward yet I highly recommend it. I platinum it in roughly a week. 

Cool. I plan on finishing it sometime this week. How many hours did it take you to get the platinum?

30 hrs for me

Thanks for the recommendation guys, I have been looking at it from afar for a while now. Might switch it on, once I finish with 'Lets Fish' - Hooked.

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 63 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I own a VITA and subscribe to PSN plus to get vita game discounts or pay-to-play games every month but WHY YOU GUYS KEEP ON GIVING GARBAGE PSP GAME?

I did not subscribe to play PSP games on my vita! Give us 2 vita games every month FOR DEVIL'S SAKE!

Message 22 of 63 (308 Views)
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I agree.. it upsets me everytime I see PSP games. I am really backed up on my games, otherwise, I would be a little more **bleep**.

Message 23 of 63 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I'm already at my limit, US psn plus still gives garbage psp game to my vita. 

GOODBYE US PLUS! Hello Asia or EU plus.

Message 24 of 63 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jul 22, 2013
inFamous: Festival of Blood free for PS+ next?
Message 25 of 63 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jul 22, 2013

hazelcabug wrote:

I own a VITA and subscribe to PSN plus to get vita game discounts or pay-to-play games every month but WHY YOU GUYS KEEP ON GIVING GARBAGE PSP GAME?

I did not subscribe to play PSP games on my vita! Give us 2 vita games every month FOR DEVIL'S SAKE!

To EVERYONE With a Vita:

PLEASE DO NOT jump the gun and thank Sony once they give us 1 month of 2 vita games and no PSP content. PLEASE!

More than likely the following month or two they will go back and give garbage PSP **bleep** games as they like to do, and not care about their customer.

With all said and done, Sony needs to learn to listen to their constantly disappointed customers as they and I will leave as soon as our waste of subs expire.

Message 26 of 63 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013
Really? I Mean are you serious just this old game free to ps plus users?

Ps:do you know if Sony will put more disccounts on aaa games For ps3 like it did 2 weeks a ago cause i already have a card but idk if wait to see the disccounts that Sony will put tomorrow on the store or just wait to something nice appears
Message 27 of 63 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

hazelcabug wrote:

To EVERYONE With a Vita:

PLEASE DO NOT jump the gun and thank Sony once they give us 1 month of 2 vita games and no PSP content. PLEASE!

More than likely the following month or two they will go back and give garbage PSP **bleep** games as they like to do, and not care about their customer.

With all said and done, Sony needs to learn to listen to their constantly disappointed customers as they and I will leave as soon as our waste of subs expire.

I can't wait for PS+ on PS4, I mean come on it will be great, PS3 games each month posted to PS4's list of PS+ titles. AWESOME!!! Smiley Wink

I want Vita games for my Vita on PS+ also. Again, if you must put PSP games on PS+, do it as an extra freebie after the 2 PS Vita made for Vita titles. Crossing my fingers this gets straightened out from here on out.

Message 28 of 63 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Alas, I won't be experiencing this latest Plus update. My subscription ends at the end of the day, and honestly with college starting up again next month, I'm hardpressed to renew right now.
Message 29 of 63 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Jul 23, 2013

I don't have Metal Slug but its not my kind of game. Nothing for me this week sadly.

Message 30 of 63 (171 Views)
0 Likes