Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: 7/23 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jul 22, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

This week, we’re building the Instant Game Collection with the 2D action of Metal Slug: XX! You can download this arcade classic free as a PS Plus member starting with tomorrow’s PlayStation Store update.

PlayStation Plus - 1-year MembershipPlayStation Plus - 3-month Membership

This is also the first week release of PlayStation Store’s PLAY, as the first of the 4 diverse games hitting this week with Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark. Today is the last day you can preorder the title with a 20% PS Plus discount, however, you’ll still be able to preorder the other 3 titles (Cloudberry Kingdom, Ibb & Obb, and Duck Tales Remastered) up to their weekly release dates. Find out more about PLAY along with the titles, special reward bonuses, and more in the announcement post on PlayStation.Blog. Or just watch the cool video below!

Metal Slug XX (PSP, PS Vita Compatible)

PSN Price: $19.99, Free for PS Plus members

Metal Slug XX
After General Morden is defeated and captured, a mysterious army arrives from the future to save him. They reveal themselves to be Morden’s Army from the future, and their goal is to provide their future leader with special advanced weaponry to take on his enemies in the present. Classic characters Marco, Tarma, Fio, Eri, Ralf, and Clark return once again to take on General Morden and his new and improved Rebel Army.

Thomas Was Alone: Benjamin’s Flight (Cross-Buy)

30% Discount for PS Plus members (PSN Price: $2.49; PS Plus Price: $1.74)

Thomas Was Alone
In this Thomas Was Alone level pack, discover the tale of young Benjamin, who goes in search of the Fountain of Wisdom aided by his father’s incredible invention. Benjamin meets a new companion and a familiar face in this story, which takes place in the events leading up to Thomas’s emergence.

Last Chance (Leaving on 7/30)

Instant Game Collection
Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward

Discounts
Draw Slasher
Carnival Island
Sorcery
Datura
Cloudberry Kingdom Preorder

You’ll find all the content detailed above with their Plus benefits active when the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow. We’ll be back next week with more details on the game arriving to the Instant Game Collection as well as any other benefits we can share.

I'm stoked STOKED to be out of town for this week! I was worried I was going to miss Dokuro, but Sony continues to impress on screwing us US Plus customers so much compared to EU.

Dokuro SHOULD have been this week. **bleep** happened Sony?

Here's something you should live by from now on:

Week 1: AAA PS3 title

Week 2: AAA Vita title

Week 3: PS3 indie/PS2 title

Week 4: Vita indie/PS1 titles/avatars/themes

Message 11 of 63 (303 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Adirondack wrote:

If anyone that has a Vita and AS Plus has not played Virtue's Last Reward yet I highly recommend it. I platinum it in roughly a week. 

Cool. I plan on finishing it sometime this week. How many hours did it take you to get the platinum?

Message 12 of 63 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jul 22, 2013

LIQUID_PANDA wrote:

Adirondack wrote:

If anyone that has a Vita and AS Plus has not played Virtue's Last Reward yet I highly recommend it. I platinum it in roughly a week. 

Cool. I plan on finishing it sometime this week. How many hours did it take you to get the platinum?

30 hrs for me

Message 13 of 63 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Looks like i'll be getting my slug on...Smiley Very Happy..Love the new NCAA 14 also..i'll be busy this week..good stuff, Thx!..Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 14 of 63 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Yay, a Vit---oh, wait.

I hope August brings up some good VITA games...no PSP games. If Gamescom is truly going to be a Vita show, it would be perfect timing to throw us a good Vita PS+ month.

Message 15 of 63 (285 Views)
Fender Bender
3601 posts

Jul 22, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

Amnalehu wrote:

If you have a move controller and you have not picked up sorcery yet check it out. its only $5 and the game really surprised me with how well the controls work and the over all quality of the game. The camera is a little slow at times but all in all its worth having if you are a move owner. It's only on discount until the the 30th!

I bought Sorcery when it was $15 man its the best psmove exclusive title i have played so far, i love it but i wish the camera was free roam not like God of War, other than that excellent game, hopefully sony is working on Sorcery 2 ps4 with free roam camera.

I feel you! i think if it just moved a little faster that would solve some of the issues. I was trying to figure out how they could make it free roam then it dawnned on me... They need a control stick on the move controller in place of that move button. I wonder why they didnt opt for that in the first place! It will solve a lot of issues and then the move controler would basically be like having an extra duel shock less one trigger (provided you also have the nav). I am going to probably finish sorcey today but so far it does deserve a part 2!

Message 16 of 63 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

LIQUID_PANDA wrote:

Adirondack wrote:

30 hrs for me

Same thing for me. Maybe a little longer because I wanted to see all of the endings, not just the good ones.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 17 of 63 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3601 posts

Jul 22, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

Dubloon7 wrote:

LIQUID_PANDA wrote:

Adirondack wrote:

30 hrs for me

Same thing for me. Maybe a little longer because I wanted to see all of the endings, not just the good ones.

Is that a vita game?

Message 18 of 63 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

Dubloon7 wrote:

LIQUID_PANDA wrote:

Adirondack wrote:

30 hrs for me

Is that a vita game?

Message 19 of 63 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

LIQUID_PANDA wrote:

Adirondack wrote:

30 hrs for me

Thanks for the recommendation guys, I have been looking at it from afar for a while now. Might switch it on, once I finish with 'Lets Fish' - Hooked.

Message 20 of 63 (258 Views)
0 Likes